1.4 Big boy

"May I know why is Jeon absent today?"

A student raises his hand before speaking, "alpha problems, no need to know. You won't understand after all." Laughter filled the classroom. 

It's been days since the class president presented. The students took advantage of it. They do respect Jimin, admire him for being an alpha, the strongest one even. Respect him more than they do towards the teachers.

Taehyung, sitting at the back silent. Force keep his mouth sealed. Threatened. Unable to protest or even say anything else, the entire school would know about his 'soon-to-be omega' status.

"Kim you suck at teaching! What about sucking something else instead? Bet ur good at it!"

Laughter, again.

He's holding in his tears. Of course, who wouldn't? Holding his breath and slowly exhaling. "Turn to page 178, the algorithm-"

"Are you deaf? I said I don't want to fucking learn today!"

He had enough. "Shut your mouth or I'll send you to the principal!"

...

"Oh someone's getting fierce,"

No used.

Knock Knock

The classroom door widely open, "class. May I borrow your teacher for awhile?" Mr.Min the one talking. The teacher they rarely saw outside except in the lab. They nodded, expression immediately changes looking as if they didn't harrest their teacher a moment ago.

Seokjin walkout, eyes on him.

"So, your little brother going to continue call me up every time this happens?"

..."yes?"

Yoongi huffs, "turn down your scent before I fuck you."

"Alr-alright. Jeez, you're scaring me.." he pouts, crossing his arms to his chest. Finally, get to relax once they're inside the lab Yoongi owns. "You should be grateful I don't have class at this hour," Yoongi claims, taking a sit on his favourite routable chair. "Well, I do."

"So, the pure kid hasn't ready to school huh?" 

"Yeah. I heard that his other friend had also presented."

"Jeon?"

Seokjin nods.

"Is that the kid who changed because of you?"

Seokjin blinks, confused, "Jeon Jungkook? Changed because of me? What do you mean?" Yoongi shrugs, "that kid, he got a problem with coming early to school but right after you took over that class, the problem was solved just like that."

"that's not a big deal??"

"Well, it is. The school discipline is pressured to make a solution for him. Even your father is stressed because he is a friend of your little brother."

Seokjin couldn't help but giggle, "That's actually quite funny!"

"Well just be careful cause he's an alpha now. Probably will start courting you anytime soon."

Interrupt by a cough, "Um. Good afternoon..Mr. Kim, Mr. Min." 

"Jeon?" 

●●●

"Help."

"Please, help me."

..huh?

"What was that?" His eyes blink, head turns side to side. Confused by the sudden calling. Of course, he saw nothing. He looks out the window trying to find someone, anyone. Maybe his neighbor and so he stares down the house beside. No one.

For sure, he's alone now in this house. Parents are out working. Probably just his head messing with him.

Right, his rut.

He groans.

"Someone please help me "

He clicked his tongue. Again.

Somehow, he felt like he should go somewhere.

Somewhere... Stepping out now, where should he start?

Left. He turn left. Then right.. Left again and- Wait.

How did he ended up here? The school? He groans, "stop messing with me," he whispers low to himself. The guard is right there staring at him. Damn this is embarrassing. With just his casual t-shirt and sweatpants. Fuck.

"Hey Jeon!"

"Mister guard sir, look I'm as confused as you are but I REALLY need to enter this building right now. Someone needs my help." The old guy sighs, "fine. Make sure you don't harm anyone. I know you're in ur pre-rut right now."

"Great!"

With a big grin, walking through the empty hall. Others are in class at this hour for sure. His mind led him here, "Biology Lab 1?" he groans, "really. What am I doing he-"

A giggle heard, "That's actually quite funny!"

"Well just be careful cause he's an alpha now. Probably will start courting you anytime soon."

He cleared his throat, "Um. Good afternoon..Mr. Kim, Mr. Min."

"Jeon?"

Yoongi had his eyes wide, "what are you doing here, kid?"

"I uh-"

Shoots up from his chair, walks up making sure Seokjin isn't in the sight of the newbie alpha. "You suppose to be home. You're in a dangerous state right now, you know that."

"I know, I'm sorry sir but someone needed my help.."

"Nobody needed your help here. Go home, now!" 

"But, sir.."

Seokjin pats the other shoulder, telling him to move aside. "What's wrong, Jeon? Do you need something?"

"Are you alright?" 

"Huh?" 

"...huh?"

"I mean- I'm fine, why do you asks?" The older raises his eyebrows in question. Jungkook clicked his tongue, "I don't know why did I asks that either. I'm sorry sir. I will- I will leave now."

Before he could leave, Yoongi stops him, "I'll give you a ride."

●●●

It's been only three days, yet he already wanted to just out and go to school. Weird, he knows. Others would be happy to just stay at home and do nothing but take care of themselves. But he hates it instead.

"Jimin,"

He turns, humming in answer. "Your father wants to talk. He's waiting for you." Leaving with a shrug as a yes.

Nothing surprising, of course likewise. The older wanted to talk about the coming out. Duty and needs, about his life and education. About his future and choice. And likewise, he does nothing but lends an ear.

Not until

"That friend of yours, what's his name again?"

"Which one-"

"Oh yeah, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I've heard about that boy, you like him don't you?" Jimin scoffs, "no. After all, if I do, why would that be a problem to you?"

"It is a problem, Park Jimin. I swear if I ever heard you liking some boy I wouldn't hesitate to kick you out. You're an alpha, a pure alpha. You need a strong alpha woman to stand beside you, not some stupid boys or omegas!"

"I know. You don't have to repeat it."

"You're starting to be like your useless brother, Park Jimin."