How it all started

It was a normal day in the mickey mouse club house. Mickey was coming home from work, teaching amazing kids how to disappoint their parents. When mickey walked inside it was very quiet, to quiet. It didn't bother him to much though so he went to his room to find his great non cheating, back stabbing, not horrible and amazing wife "Minnie mouse".

*Knock knock*

Goes the door as mickey knocks and comes in only to find...GOOFY IN HIS BED WITH MINNIE!! "OH MY!" goes Minnie

"G-U-U-GUSH MINNIE."

"OH MY CHEEZE-ITZ." Mickey says as he sees a horrific sight, he was about to burst but before he could he got interrupted.

"my oh my.. MICKEY!?!?" Minnie finally notices mickey at the front door "What are you doing back home so early??"

Mickey was silent for a second but then he said "it's a Wednesday AND HOW COULD YOU!!!" he cried in agony "MINNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED WITH MY BEST FRIEND GOOFY FOR!?"

Minnie could not think of an appropriate way to answer other than that goofy is mighty think if you know what Minnie means.

MICKEY SCREAMS AT THEM BOTH "IM DONE, IM LEAVING YOU AND IM NEVER COMING BACK!! I WANNA DIVORCE"

**a couple weeks later**

As mickey was waking down the street thinking to himself how he shouldn't have gave everything to Minnie when they got married something strange happened, a piece of weird blue and green cheese fell on Mickey's head.

"What's this?" He asks to himself. "Well I am very hungry ehh...OH WHAT THE HECK." Mickey continues to eat it then he passes out.

**One day later**

Mickey woke up in this strange place, it definitely didn't seem like home. Mickey got up and walked around this weird city and it seems to look like Japan!? As mickey was walking he accidentally walked into something or someone.

"HEY WATCH WHEre ya.."
"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY! HERE LET ME HELP YOU UP" a green haired boy continues to say while helping up mickey. Mickey looked up, this feeling mickey has felt before but not like this..it was love at first sight.

" Oh uhh it's okay **he-hump**."

Deku notices how cute Mickey's giggle is and he can't help but love it.

"Woah your laugh it's so cute." Deku says out loud. Deku covers him mouth immediately noticing what he has done.

"Really?" Mickey continues to say

"Yea it really is.. heh I uhh want to hang out with me?" Deku asks mickey

"Yes I would love to<3."