𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝙽...

Dark. Cold. Alone.

For how many months already Yoo Jin Woo doesn't know. It gives him respite, for sure. A little over a year of continuous fighting will take toll on anybody. His body breaks down, his mental exhausted.

So staying here, he welcomes it.

At first.

How is Hee Ju, he wonders. Is Se Ju able to get back to his family? Jin Woo sure hopes he does, for one, at least his sacrifice is not in vain. And hopefully, Hee Ju is consoled a little by her brother coming back.

Although they spent only a short time together, he truly felt connected with her. Sometimes. Maybe more about Emma - Hee Ju manifestation in the game - than about Hee Ju herself. She's so young, she doesn't deserve her life to be uprooted by him. A divorcee. Twice removed.

How is Hyung and J-One? He muses. Jin Woo doesn't know if the game is eventually released by his former company. He sure hopes the game is released now that the bugs are fixed.

If he was Hyung, he'd hire Jung Se Ju to their team and continue the development of the game.

A small part of him thinks about his former ex-wives, Lee Su Jin and Go Yoo Ra. Su Jin is safe supposedly after her father in law failed attempt to take her inheritance. Yoo Ra... he doesn't know what Yoo Ra wants anymore. She's a nuisance for everybody.

How is everyone? Does anyone miss him? Or does his disappearance bring harmony his world always seeks?

***

Light. Too much light.

Warm. Too many layers within her clothes.

Crowd. Too many people.

Yoon Jin Ah is getting bored inside this otherwise loud place. For them to be here is her idea, sure. Who knows she'll feel bored? What she does know, however, she doesn't want to be alone in her apartment.

Not when her apartment reminds her so much about another failed attempt at relationship. Not even a year later and Seo Joon Hee already moves on.

She's not that pretty anymore. For a noona. She's old - damn, since when 36 is considered old? - and bland. And stingy, apparently.

Maybe...

She just not cut out for it. Relationship. She should just form a relationship with other creatures.

"Maybe I should just adopt a dog or something." She mutters.

And so, in this loud club, Jin Ah finds herself scrolling Youtube for a cute dog videos while drinking herself stupid. It certainly makes her day.

"Aww, how cute can you be?" She coos at her phone. In the middle, her video is interrupted by a game ads. The game is called 'NEXT' developed by J-One Holding.

"Wow, what is this? It takes you to Spain? Alhambra?" Jin Ah mumbles to herself. How exciting it must be. Even augmented reality has more spice than her life.

Out of boredom, she clicks the 'download' button. The screen then changes to the application store. Without too much thinking, Jin Ah downloads the mobile application.

"Ugh, why game application always takes up too much storage?" She grumbles.

And leaves the game downloading in the background.

***

Dark. Cold. Alone.

This is month number one hundred for all Jin Woo care. And he cares about so little things the more he stays here.