𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

"My picture?" Jin Woo asked incredulously. The man before him pulled his ear a few times before nodding.

"I never hear a request this weird." Jin Woo stated again. A gun was suddenly raised by his companion to kill the enemy at Jin Woo's back.

Jin Woo looked at the fallen enemy and back to the user again.

"Good reaction."

"Thanks. So, picture?"

"I don't understand why you need my picture. Who are you? Who is your sister... huh, 𝚈𝚂𝙷_𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁?"

His first instinct said between his two ex-wives. But then again, Yoo Ra was an only child and Su Jin didn't have a brother, only sisters.

As they weren't the one, Jin Woo's thought went to Hee Ju. But he knew her siblings, too. So, who?

Jin Woo lifted his brow to give signal to the user that he was still waiting for his answer. 𝚈𝚂𝙷_𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁 cleared his throat then started telling him story about his sister.

"She's one of the users, too, in this game. I don't know if you can distinguish her over the many users you interacted with —"

His sister was a user, too? The one and only that summoned him...

"There's only one woman summoning me." Jin Woo said calmly albeit with a little racing heart. He was very sure this was 𝚈𝙴𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚄𝙽𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙰's brother.

"Like she used the cards so many times, I think she's obsessed with you,"

"Obsessed? Eh, I think that's a little bit harsh," He felt the need to defend his friend.

𝚈𝚂𝙷_𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁 snorted at this. "You will say that because you're not the one she asked for the cards. I gave her 4, 6 cards every week and she used all of them in such short time."

"Maybe she had a hard week and needed some kind of distraction," he tried to give Noona's brother some perspectives.

"Wait... you're talking like you know my sister," The man frowned.

"As I said, there was only one woman summoning me. And yeah, all the time."

"What is her username?"

"Yeppeunoona?"

"Wow, do you memorize all users that summon you?"

"No, but your sister is... memorable." Jin Woo shrugged.

She was the only person he spent time with ever since he was trapped here, so how could he forget her? Besides, her pretty face, her habit to talk to herself, and her determination were breaths of fresh air in his otherwise dark world.

"Oh, well, Noona says you are a good Ahjussi. I think that's true. But now that I see you, you're not at all looking like an ahjussi."

This time, Jin Woo snorted. "She can't see me, yet. That's just her assumption."

"Well then, that's good that she asked for a picture. Just one pose? I've promised her." The man pleaded.

Jin Woo thought about the request carefully — he could easily grant that — but realizing that not everyone in the higher level summoned him, could he get something out of this, too?

"I'll grant that, if you'll do me a favor." That alerted the younger man that he straightened to his height.

"What favor?"

"First, what is your name? It's really odd to call you YSH_GAMER."

"Just call me Seung Ho."

"Okay, Seung Ho, I will tell you a story about why I'm here, trapped. Do you have time?"