𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙴𝙻

𝚈𝚂𝙷_𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝚂 𝙰𝙽 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴. 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷 90%.
𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿 𝙷𝙸𝙼?
𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙽𝙾

Why does Seung Ho summon him? Didn't he tell him he didn't need to? He punches the 𝚈𝙴𝚂 button fast and is immediately transported to where Yoon Seung Ho is.

Which is... what is this? A karaoke?

"Zinu, here, here!" Seung Ho waves at him. Jin Woo glances around them, there are four women, and no one bothers to take interest to what Seung Ho is doing calling someone that isn't here.

He reluctantly walks up to him, so ready to scold the younger man.

"Karaoke? Really?" He grumbles when he arrives in front of Seung Ho who only laughs at his visible annoyance.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm just dropping my girlfriend here. I'm leaving, don't worry. Jagiya, I need to leave, are you sure you're okay coming home alone?"

"Don't worry, you gamer freak. You say you will meet with someone from the game."

"Yeah, he's here. That's why I need to leave."

Seung Ho's girlfriend looks around her and shakes her head when she can't find anyone, "Can you tamp down your crazy?"

Jin Woo chuckles at what she said. "I think your girlfriend thinks you're crazy."

For once, Seung Ho glares at him and whispers heatedly, "No, she's not."

The Master shrugs and after kissing his girlfriend goodbye, they walk out of there and are immediately surrounded by the enemies.

𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳.

The enemies show up one by one until they're surrounded from all angle. They both take out their weapons and with a nod towards each other, they get to work side by side.

Jin Woo gets more excited every time new enemies show up; he almost forgets how it feels to battle so many enemies at the same time. And fighting enemies with guns.

When he summoned by the users, he fought the sword men all the time. Now, the terrorists are here and it's exhilarating.

"Yaa, Zinu, lend me some bullets!" Seung Ho yells from the other side of the bushes they're currently hiding in.

Jin Woo throws him the bullets he needs, "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Seung Ho who is busy loading his gun with the bullets looks up at him, "Huh?"

"You summoned me," Jin Woo reminds Seung Ho. The man seems confused at first before his face lights up.

"Oh, yes, yes! I got to tell you something." Seung Ho gets up and fires some shots at the enemies before ducking out again. Jin Woo has to compliment this guy, he really knows how to play this game. Almost as good as he is, if he's honest.

Jin Woo stands up and kills some enemies, waiting for Seung Ho to tell him what's going on.

"I level up to 90," Seung Ho says. Jin Woo freezes then looks at his ally. His heartbeat drums with anticipation. Because he knows what's coming.

"You're fast." He comments lightly. Does the hawk come to him?

"I'm the third highest now." Seung Ho smirks.

"Just free me and be the master for all I care," Jin Woo grumbles.

"That's what I want to talk about," Seung Ho's voice turns serious and makes Jin Woo looks at him. A worried expression mars his ally's face.