Ch. 3

Unedited Chapter
Dark Mode Please

Unedited Chapter Dark Mode Please

Flashback

'Oi Ceil'

'Hm?'

'Let's fight'

'I'm not gonna waste my mana on something like his'

'No, not a magic battle, you know those two kids from Obelia? Let's see who can make them emperor'

'Sounds interesting, tell me more darling'

Present

Challenge accepted, Lucas

The Next Day

The maid hurriedly walked down the empty hall.

As the maid was about to knock on the door, a certain redhead appeared.

"Hello, M'lady, the head maid seems to be calling you~"

Oh dear, the mage has done it again. He is a charmer, though he also has a quite a bit of luck.

It's a relief the maid was a newbie, or maybe it was just brainwashing. Well it doesn't matter now, does it?

Ceil knocked on the door.

"Enter"

-

"Prepare cold water today"

"As you wish Alex!"

The boy only let out a sigh without looking back.

-

"Should we begin your training after this, or later?"

"Let me finish my classes first"

"...Sure, sure. I'll come and watch"

"You don't have to..."

"Did you say something, Alex?"

"If you're gonna come, just don't distract me"

"Nyahaha of course! Don't worry I don't interfere unless necessary"

Before Training

This Prince is good for his age, reminds of that prick of a disciple

Present

Ceil snapped his fingers, the too were now in an Ceil's made up world.

"Isn't this nice? We can do as we wish Prince!"

The strange magician smiled as he said this while the prince only gave a slight nod.

"Now then, shall we begin with the basics? Magic theory is rather easy.

Author's Note: Sorry to interrupt your reading. I don't usually do this, anyway the thing is that I won't be following WMMAP's magic system. I'll be using a magic system based off of different magic systems. It's rather common in a lot of manhwas.

"Magic is all around us and inside our body. There are four different types of magic users. The first type use the external force, like magicians. Fire, anemo[1], dark and other elemental magic come under this type. They're called Mages. I'm a mage myself,Prince... Though you already knew that

Then there's the second type, beings that use internal energy to enhance their physical power. Unlike a external magic that can only be harnessed by a select few, internal magic is found in every human and therefore can be used by everyone. They are called the Combabtants.

The third one is the use of spirits. This one also has no restrictions on who can use it. However, the power you can use depends on the spirit. A water spirit allows you to use hydro magic, while an anemo spirit allows you to use anemo magic.

There are also spirits that don't grant you elemental magic but can instead provide a certain skill. The spirit of a dancer could help you dance, a writer could help increase you writing ability. It's quite interesting.

The number of spirits you can tame or form a contract with are not limited but you need a strong and healthy body, most people nowadays can barely contract 4 spirits. There is a tale of a king called Sinbad who formed a contract with 7 spirits, he could have acquired more but the last one made him promise that he would no longer contract any more spirits[2]. People just refer to them as spirit users however the correct term would be Anima[3].

As for the last one, which is also the simplest one-"

"Considering what you've just said it seems like this last group of people have the ability to use all the other 3 or any 2 types of magic?"

"Exactly, however it would be appreciated if you didn't interrupt me like that Prince."

"I apologized for my ride behavior," Alexius was apologizing genuinely

"I apologized for my ride behavior," Alexius was apologizing genuinely. But what he felt right now was something other than sincerity. It was surprise? No, it was similar but it wasn't exactly it. It was the feeling of experiencing something for the something rare.

The boy had never actually gotta a chance to converse with someone properly. The servants would only for their job and never speak to him, he rarely spoke with the red headed knight, he didn't want to upset Diana, so the first and only other time he had experienced this was with the Emperor.

Interrupting someone was not really something Alexius really did. He was soon brough back from his thoughts.

"That will be all for today. You seem to like reading a lot so take this book I found loitering around. Check the chapter on elemental reactions, they'll be pretty handy. Whether you're a mage or not. Well go over the topics again tomorrow and maybe a quick practicak session.

Well then I'll be leaving now"

Alex gave an understanding nod and took the book, but before the mage left he asked, "Where do you go anyway? "

The mage said with a chuckle, "Places, very special places"

Chapter Notes:
[1] anemo: Wind kinda like Genshin. It's an actual word

[2] There is a tale of a king called Sinbad who formed a contract with 7 spirits, he could have acquired more but the last one made him promise that he would no longer contract any more spirits: insert MAGI fangirling

[3] Anima: soul

Also, I really forgot my own MC's name. I was writing Anastasia 💀💀💀