Ch. 2

Unedited Chapter

Alexius got up, picked up his sword that was next to beside his bed and quickly approached the figure near the window.

Now with the his sword extremely close to this stranger's neck, he menacingly asked, "who sent you?"

Although he could be killed at any moment, this person calmly took off his hood and smiled.

To be smiling at a time like this, Alexius considered this is man insane or a huge idiot.

"Hey, hey, hey! [1] I'm Ceil Henituse! [2] I'm gonna be your protector now since I've taken an interest in you," the man said excitedly.

Alexius just stood there in awe, he looked at Ceil. He was now sure this person was really a madman.

"Hmm do I seem crazy to you? I wouldn't blame you. Nyahaha! [3] Well then Alexius De Alger Obelia, would you allow me Ceil Henituse to be by your side as a companion, servant and partner?

 Nyahaha! [3] Well then Alexius De Alger Obelia, would you allow me Ceil Henituse to be by your side as a companion, servant and partner?

It sounded like he was proposing, this humiliated Alexius however he did not throw a tantrum. He calmly yet menacingly asked, "What makes you think you are worthy enough to be my servant or even stand beside me?"

If someone had seen this scene, they would definitely conclude that this prince was exactly like his father.

The arrogance and authority in the aura currently surrounding the Prince was quite noticeable.

Ceil smiled.

"Of course my little Prince, only the best for. Ceil Henituse, the 23rd Lord of the Magic Tower and Leader of Information guild of Halfstier Empire greets his highness"

Seeing as his little Prince did not care too much, Ceil continued.

"I could help his Alex win wars, and take over kingdoms to please the your father"

This quickly made a 180° change in Alexius's attitude. Ceil had hit the hammer right on the nail.

No matter how shady thus sounded, for Alexius pleasibgbhus father was most important.

"Alright, show me what you can do"

Ceil proceeded to create a Domain [4] and to show off some of his skills. [5]

Alexius grabbed Ceil's collar and pulled him closer to him.

"You're mine now. You better do what I tell you"

"Of course little prince"

"Don't call me that"

"Then Alex?"

"No"

"Obelia-Chan? Lexi?"

"Whatever, just call me Alex"

"Okay Alex~ You can go back to sleep. I'll protect you!"

Alexius said nothing and just went to bed as he was told.

[1] Hey, hey, hey!: Yes that is a Haikyuu reference. I just love it.

[2] I'm Ceil Henituse: Yes I just gave Cale a twin brother. TvT

[3] Nyahaha: idk just sounds cute

[4] Domain: Kinda like Gojo's domain expansion from Jujutsu Kaisen

[5] Show off some of his skills: It's troublesome also if I include a list, if he ever does something not included then it's gonna be hard to explain. Kinda like a plot device.