Hetalia: Main Cast~ Can I Go Now?

I love Hetalia, so here is a one shot!
"Goddammit, Italy, can you do anything right!" I screamed at the country, frowning.
"First you kidnap me, then you don't know where the key for the cuffs is, wish I could go back to America, is that too much to ask?" I say a bit calmer.
"I'm-a sorry, Bella," He says and I sigh.
"I'm not beautiful, now, where the hell is Germany?" I ask, giving Italy my death stare.
"GERMANY, HELP ME, THISGIRLISBEINGMEANANDSCARY, HELP ME!" Italy screamed and I laughed. Germany burst through the door.
"Vhat the hell is going on in here!?" Germany asked, with Prussia and Japan behind him.
"SheisbeingreallyscaryandIwantout!" Italy said quickly, making me giggle.
"Maybe if you let me go home, I have no idea of America's intentions, he never tells me anything, I'm just a maid," I say, sighing.
"Ve can't let you go back to America, vhat if he actually told you about his plan?" Germany said and I scoffed.
"Okay, well when the other countries get here and beat your asses, I'm gonna laugh, I don't know jack shit about his motherfucking plan," I say calmly, giving everyone my death stare.
"That face is pretty scary," Prussia says from behind Germany.
"I got more scary faces than where this came from, don't worry," I say, snickering. Italy started running around with a white flag.
"Vhat the hell, Italy?" Germany asked the boy.
"IGIVEUP, IGIVEUP, WHITEFLAG, SEE!" Italy screams, continuing to run around.
"Can I go now?" I ask, sighing.
"No," Germany says and I kick him in the shin with my feet. He falls backwards, and rubs his shin.
"Don't fuck with me, I'll kill you," I say, trying out my maniac laugh.
~Next Day~
"They're back again?" Germany asks, referring to the rustle of bushes.
"AMERICA, SAVE ME!" I scream as I see them on top of the cliff. He orders China to fight the others. China fights with Germany and hits him with a frying pan. As China fights the countries, we see something in the sky. There was one of Russia's Planes. The other countries that lived with him jumped down and told him there was a problem with his sister, Belarus.
Russia sighed and followed his friends. I smiled and walked to America.
"Can I go now?" I ask him and he nods.