Chapter 5

Jungkook came out of his bedroom wearing a black turtleneck and black pants. He was already handsome and hot but his today's outfit was doing something else to him.

He looked at his mother who was sitting in the living room playing with her phone, Jungkook took his wallet and the car keys from the nearby table and went downstairs to meet his mother

Mrs. Jeon was already texting with Mrs. Kim about today's dinner. Mrs. Jeon lifted her head to the sound of Jungkook coming downstairs, her eyes widened seeing her handsome son.

"Kookie baby, you look fantastic.... I bet Seokjin would really fall for you baby... " Mrs. Jeon blurted out in an excited tone.

"Mom.... Please don't be so dramatic and besides who is Seokjin, and why would he fall for me, I thought we are going to a business dinner" Jungkook asked giving a questioning look.

Mrs. Jeon gasped and covered her mouth quickly, but that was in vain because the damage was already done now. She wanted to keep this as a secret until they go to the dinner...

"N-nothing... " Mrs. Jeon stuttered.

"Mom... Come on don't be childish we both know you are telling lies... " Jungkook said with a stern face.

Mrs. Jeon understood that she has to tell Jungkook everything ap she just patted the space besides her on the couch motioning Jungkook to sit there.

Jungkook sighed but sat near Mrs. Jeon. She quickly hold Jungkook's both hands and looked at him.

"Kookie... We are going to a dinner with the Kims. As you know our families are the most prestigious families here so I thought you should marry their youngest son... " Mrs. Jeon said in a calm voice.

"WHAT THE HELL MOM" Jungkook yelled taking his hands away from Mrs. Jeon.

"Kookie please listen to me baby.... I'm doing this for your own benefit... You know how much I struggled to bring up you and your brother after your father's death... "

"You yourself struggled too much with his death, unlike your brother you had to take up the company.... Your spent your whole youth on this company baby.... I want to see you have a family baby.... Please " Mrs. Jeon said in an emotional voice.

Although Jungkook is a tough guy, he always have this soft spot when it comes to his family members... Specially his mother... So he crouched near her and took her hands in his and started caressing them.

"Mom... I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier, but mom why this sudden? I'm still not ready for a marriage mom... Please I still have a long way to go, besides I haven't even seen him.... " Jungkook said with a soft voice.

"Sweetheart I know you haven't seen him yet, but I can promise you that he is the best for you... I mean he is handsome, have a good family background, he is kind.... I'm sure he will look after you well kookie... "

"Please give it a try.... Just give it a try.... And if you can't stay with him after you marry him, just divorce him... I won't pressure you again... "

Mrs. Jeon clearly knew that this marriage would definitely work, she just mentioned about the divorce.

"Mom... I dunno mom, I know you won't do something bad to me but I have to fall in love mom, how can I have a good life if we don't love each other.... ?" Jungkook asked in a concerned tone.

"Kookie... Baby just believe in mom and please give it a try... Can't you at least do this for your mom? " Mrs. Jeon tried her last attempt.

"Fine... I will come with you and I will talk with him... But I can't promise that I'm marrying him... I mean first I want to see him and talk with him... " Jungkook said looking at his mother.

"Ok baby... I'm sure you would like him..." Mrs. Jeon said in a confident voice.

Both the mother and the son left for the hotel. When they went to their private room it was already filled with some people, to be exact a middle aged couple. Jungkook was wondering where is that so called son of theirs.

Mrs. Jeon soon went to them with Jungkook trailing behind her as a lost puppy. Mrs. Jeon greeted both the Kim couple and all four sat around the table.

"Taehy.... Where is my son in law? " Mrs. Jeon asked Mrs. Kim giving her fond smile.

"Ahh.... Don't worry he is in the bathroom... I dunno he suddenly went there... May be he is feeling nervous... " Mrs. Kim said smiling.

The three adults started their conversation about their business and stuff and Jungkook just took his phone out and started playing with it.

Meanwhile Jin was in the hotel bathroom looking at himself through the bathroom mirror and groaning to himself.

"Aggrrhhhh.... Why did I even decided to come here... I even don't know anything about these stupid dinners and that so called Mrs. Jeon and her son hasn't even arrived yet... "

Jin splashed some water to his face wiped his face and came out of the bathroom a d headed towards their VIP room.

"Ohh... Jin baby you came? I was going to go and check on you come here... Sit down" Mrs. Kim said looking at Jin.

Jin just went near the table he could see a middle aged woman who had a pleasant smile and a pleasant appearance looking at him with a wide smile and a young man whose face he couldn't see playing with his phone.

"Disrespectful... " Jin muttered to himself looking at the said man.

"Jinnie... This is Mrs. Jeon and her son Jeon Jungkook" Mrs. Kim introduced her friend.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon nice to meet you... " Jin said politely bowing at Mrs. Jeon.

"Ohh... Sweetheart no need to bow me, and nice to meet you too.... You look gorgeous" Mrs. Jeon said fondly.

Jin blushed at that remark but he tried to hide it, he then turned towards the man who didn't even acknowledge his presence. Jin cleared his throat to gain the said man's attention but he was so immersed in his phone.

Jin just rolled his eyes and he was about to get away when, "Jungkook... Son would you mind to throw away that phone of yours and please pay your attention.... " Mrs. Jeon said raising her voice a bit.

At that sound Jungkook raised his head and both Jin and Jungkook locked their eyes... Both of their eyes went wide at their strange encounter earlier that day.

Different things were going on in both of their minds.

"YOU"
"YOU"

Both Jin and Jungkook said in unison....

Their parents were dumbfounded at that remark... "Do you guys know each other by any chance? " Mrs. Kim asked expectantly looking at Jin.

"YES"
"NO"

Again both of them said together glaring at each other......

.............

Hope you guys love the chapter.... I know this chapter kind of sucks, but believe me I will do better.....
Thanks for reading
❤❤❤❤❤