A Hushed Girl's Book Of Secrets

Dedicated to @conscience for the AMAZING cover!

Hello, everyone. And welcome to part one of my...hmmm... what to call this collection.

Basically, this is a collection of what I hear. When you have no one to talk to, you get into the habit of... eavesdropping. You all know what I mean. It's that awkward situation when none of your friends are on the bus Monday afternoon, and your stuck with that loud mouth seventh grader sitting in front of you, acting like he is just too cool for school. Talking about some stupid Family Guy episode soooo worth watching. Well, this is my life. Every dull, well, maybe not so dull, moment.

I know what your thinking. Wow, this girl is so pathetic... but guess agian. You are the pathetic ones, my darlings. And it's not your fault, it's just who you are. You throw other people down to build yourselves up. You talk smack about the right people, and you'll find yourself up at the top. It's basic human nature.

Anyway, My name is... well...you don't need to know that. You'll probably guess who I am by the end, my fellow Jefferson High students.

So, here I go. Here are the secrets I have collected. Each and every one of them.