Charles Ray

Charles Ray

Next up, Char.

Char-Boy, as the football players call him, is a total gold digger. He will do anything for money, and this is nothing new. What you don't know, is this.

When I just moved here, before... you know... no one knew who I was. Not even Char knew that I was a straight A goody-goody, although, not many of you know that even now...

Anyway, you all know that a few weeks ago, someone stole Mrs. Poster's midterm answers, and was selling copies. No one fond out who it was, because no one wants to be the snitch who cried wolf... But I couldn't help but write the name of that oh so bad ass person on these tiny little pages of mine.

If you haven't guest yet... It's Char.

He came up to me on my 3rd day of school at Jefferson High and offered to give me a reduced price since I was knew. Of course, I shot him down, because I, my good friends, am not a cheater.

I always thought you were creepy Char, but that day that you cornered me under the bleechers... That pushed me over the top.

That's right, during one of the last football games of the season, Char was hanging out all by himself under the bleachers. I caught sight of him from my seat, and took pity on him. Your hair was still long, about shoulder length, Char, and you were wearing this boho styled brown beanie that somehow brought out the blue in your eyes. You looked so lonely, and I hadn't made many new friends, so I went over to you and introduced myself.

You gave me this sly smile as soon as I approached you, and that was my first clue at your creepiness. Then, after the awkward intros, you told me about your little business. I automatically said that I should get going, that I had a curfew, but you cornered me, and started hovering way too close, invading me personal bubble.

You told me how pretty I was, and how I was hot when I got nervous. I started to freak out, and you told me that you had a "secret hiding place" inside of the school, and that you wanted to show me.

Instinctively, I slapped you across the face, and that gave me just the right amount of time to get away from you, and into my car. I won't go into anymore detail about our little sitch.

I never spoke to you after that night, Char, and I'm glad I haven't had to.