Escapade I : Ryunosuke N.

Hello, my dear reader fellows, I would like to say this chapter is based on Y/N and Ryunosuke, so other characters won't appear very much. It's just for cutesy and/or more romance-centre chapters, basically!

I named it 'Escapades' because of the bonus contents in the DGS game, so they're basically add-ons of tid-bits added to the previous main episode of some kind! At this point, I wasn't sure if this would be more adventure-base with romance hints and have escapades, or the main story would be more romance... while the chronological order stays, of course!. So, I am gonna see how these Escapades do!

Feel free to comment about if you like the idea~ If not, that is fine to. Commenting and voting are optional after all! Anyway, have a read!

-

The first day of me attending the lecture had come, and, oh, the first thing I least expected was waking up at 5AM, purely so we could get ready. Thankfully, Miya was kind enough to wake me up, though I had to force myself to sit up in the first place. After I got clean, which woke me up fully, I got dressed up with a blue kimono at the top with tsubaki, also known as camellia, flower patterns and dark purple hakama. I feel like I started to get comfortable with these, honestly.

At that point, I wasn't sure if Miya was my friend... or mother. Literally, she would wake me up, take me to breakfast, even prepare clothes and lunch for me! Well, she was a version of Vivi, alright...

"Hey, Kamina-"

"It's alright to call me Miya."

"Miya! So, ummm... Remember when we talked about your 'position' within the Supreme courtroom?" Somehow, it had been a week or so without asking her that question. I must have forgotten about it through everything, but it just came back to me.

"Hm, where do we start...?" She stopped talking for a moment, "Remember when I told you I was from the Kaminari clan, and I am the head priestess of the Grand Shinto Shrine? Us members of the clan are responsible for recording everything. By everything, I mean everything, to present evidence and what had been said. So, we transcribe everything, really." Miya curved a smile on her face, slightly smug. That... was a flex!

"Huh!? But you weren't writing anything at the court! You were just listening!" That definitely took me by surprise, how could she possibly record everything AFTER the trial?

"The Kaminari clan are known in Japan as the 'Shinto Deities' envoy', thus we had an excellent memory of everything." At that point, I wasn't even going to question her, I will just go along with it. Considering the time and history of some point, it was possible. "Here we are. Yumei University welcomes you." Miya stopped in front of me and extended her arm like a waitress presenting and signalling you to go into a restaurant. Except it was a university, of course.

Looking at it, it wasn't as big as I thought it would be. Despite that, the design seemed to be constructed carefully with great quality wood, along with the Imperial Yumei University emblem consisting of a complicated golden letter in front of a dark background.

"Come on. The two guides are waiting for you." Miya turned her head to the two familiar men, Kazuma and Ryunosuke. "I shall see you later." She chuckled as she left so that she could attend her duty at the shrine. I was so nervous; ninety-nine percent of the campus population were men. I scuttled toward the university friends, definitely shying in a new environment. A lot of people even cast their eyes on me, I-