Part-25

Rithik took Shivanya to his room and made her sit on the chair. Gave her the water to drink. Shivanya's eyes were filled with pain and she looked gloomy.

Rithik "it's ok Shivanya.Tum abhi ghar mein hu. Chinta mat karo."

Shivanya took the cloth on the table took Rithik's hand and started caressing it as it was wounded. Rithik was surprised with her behavior and thought " kabhi thodi thodi baatein, parwa karna, aur ab dekhbaal..lagtha hai tume badlawat aarahi hai Shivanya... kaash tum jaldi teek ho sakthi .."

She took out her hand worring if he might scold her? Rithik said " thank you!

She took out her hand worring if he might scold her? Rithik said " thank you!.." and he kissed her on her forehead.

Yamini, Ankush, Sesha, Saurabh and Tanvi gathered and Ankush angered " yamini humne kaha tha aapko ki Rithik ko GuruMaa ke paas mar bhejna.. lekin aapne mere baat ko na maankar aur mujhe samjhake isko vus Shivanya ke saath GuruMaa ke aashram bheja..phir kya ho gaye.. najane ki humne sahi time par GuruMaa ko nahi maare tho Rithik ko woh sab kuch sach bata dethi..."

Yamini " Ankyji ab bas bahut ho gaya mujhse ab aur bardaash nahi hoga.. "

Saurabh " mom relax.. aap kyo itne gussa ho rahe ho? Aaj Rithik jeet gaye tho kal hum jeethenge..have patience hum jaldbaaji mein kuch nahi karenge.."

Everyone looked angered for their failure..

Shivanya didn't left Rithik even for a while and she hold him tightly like a baby sitting and holding her father.Rithik tried hard to make her sleep and finally succeeded in his attempt. After she slept he went to his office room and called someone and talked something.

The next morning everyone were gathered at the dining area and Rithik came to the servant and asked " khakha aaj se mere liye khana separate banake mere kamare mein leke aana.." From that day onwards he was not talking to his family and was living separately in his house.

One day while Rithik was in his balcony  reading a file and enjoying seeing Shivanya playing with the water, Tanvi came to Shivanya and just slapped her on the face

One day while Rithik was in his balcony  reading a file and enjoying seeing Shivanya playing with the water, Tanvi came to Shivanya and just slapped her on the face. Rithik came to her angrily and scolded" tum pagal hogay hai kya? "

Shivanya started to cry..

Tanvi " Haa Rithik mai paagal hu tumhare liye, aur mai pyaar karthi hu tumse

Tanvi " Haa Rithik mai paagal hu tumhare liye, aur mai pyaar karthi hu tumse."

Rithik " Tanvi.. maine tumse kabhi pyaar hi nahi kiye the tum aise kaise soch sakthi hu ki mai tumse.. "

Tanvi " Rithik tum mujhse pyaar nahi karthe mai yeh baat jaanthi hu aur Shivanya hi vuska karan haina.. mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar yeh humare saath rahi tho.. par please tum mera banjaav.."

Rithik shouted " Stop it Tanvi, taq ho chuka hu mai.. Tum meri ek achi dost thi aur mai tumse kabhi nahi pyaar kiye aur nahi karunga.. Mere life mein interfere karna bandh karo..warna mai bhul javunga ki tum meri dost ho.." and he left from there taking Shivanya out from there.

Tanvi cried and broken and her anger raised even more " tum mere ho Rithik.."

Please read, vote and comment your views. Thanks!