His Type

The bell rang and Shoto hopped up, not hesitating to find his best friend, the spiky black haired boy who looked like he had just been mauled by a giant beast. And you could technically say that he had.
Shoto slung his arm around Katsuki, who flinched away at first before seeing his best friend there instead of a certain blue haired bully. "O-Oh! Oh! Shoto! It's you!" Katsuki smiled a little, breathing a shaky sigh of relief. Shoto grinned, nodding quickly. "It's me! But hey! What happened to your face?? and your clothes?" He asked, tilting his head and locking eyes with the nervous boy. Katsuki suddenly looked a little nauseous again, gulping. "W-Well..it's Kirishima.." He mumbled. "He has it out for me! He hates me because I'm weak, and he said I'll never make it as a villain." The cat-like male sniffled, like he was about to burst into tears at any second. Shoto raised his eyebrows, "Wow, what a jerk!" He smiled, despite his harsh words. "Want me to take care of him for you? I'll get rid of him super fast, you'll see." He promised, earning a small glare from Katsuki. "Don't kill anyone! I-It's too barbaric." He mumbled, letting Shoto lead him to the cafeteria with ease. "Oh come on, where's the fun in etiquette, Katsuki??" Shoto whined. "But hey! You'll never guess who I met today." He said with a small smirk. Katsuki turned towards his friend, frowning. "Who?"
Shoto's smirk widened as he answered, "Izuku Midoriya. Didn't you guys used to be friends?? He's kinda cute, I'm interested in him," Shoto admitted casually. "Do you know if he's single?"
Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows and wrinkled his nose up at Shoto, almost like he was trying not to laugh. "Sorry Shoto..I don't think you're his type." Katsuki said gently, like he was trying to break it to his best friend gently that Izuku would probably spit on him if he ever asked the purple haired cutie out. Shoto frowned a bit at that, but didn't look that discouraged as he grabbed two trays for both of them, piling on food and handing Katsuki's tray over to him. "What's his type then?? He seems annoyed by everyone. I think I have a shot!" Shoto argued, marching his way over to a table and slamming his tray down. "I'm gonna tell him what I think of him after school." Shoto declared, stuffing food into his mouth intensely.
Katsuki's eyes widened. "B-But you cant! You have to walk me home! Kirishima might-"
"I might what?" A familiar voice challenged behind him. Katsuki slowly turned around, paling at the sight of the bully that was standing behind his chair, sneering down at Katsuki.