Beat Me Down

Eijirou Kirishima. Probably the rudest person in UA, besides Deku and Uraraka. He's horribly rude- but to one person in particular.

Katsuki Bakugo- the school's biggest crybaby and coward. He has the lowest self esteem of anyone Kirishima has ever met in his entire life..but Kirishima had to admit that Bakugo was kinda cute in his own way. The spiky black hair and yellow eyes. He looked like some kind of street cat, and for some reason, Kirishima liked that.

But that wouldn't stop him from beating the shit out of the kid.

"N-No! Please stop!" Bakugo cried out in a weak voice. God, he looked pathetic. He was curled up in a fetal position on the floor, beaten, bruised, and bleeding. Kirishima's foot hovered over his side threateningly. He barked out a laugh. "You're trash! Why the hell should I fucking stop?!"

Bakugo shook intensely. He didn't have an answer for that. He knew he was trash. He knew he was weak. He knew he was a crybaby, and that he was useless. But that wouldn't stop him from trying not to get beaten.

Kirishima spat on him. "You're never going to be a villain, Bakugo. You can't even take a fucking beating. You're pathetic."

With that, Kirishima left. Leaving Bakugo curled up on the floor, beaten and sobbing, and Kirishima walking away, victorious yet again.