Is it for her, or for me? PART 1

I kinda neglected all books lol
WRITTEN BY: THE PUBLISHER
MY INSTAGRAM: DANGDAMMITDAVE

M/F, oral

***THIS STORY NOW HAS ITS OWN BOOK***

I FEEL LIKE I MADE THIS TOO DETAILED 😭

     Elijah had been close with maurica for years, since birth actually. Their parents were friends since teenagers and decided to get pregnant the same time so they could raise their kids as friends too, it was always Elijah and Maurica.  Same classes and sleepovers and everything you could imagine 12 year olds would do. They were so happy with eachother and we're inseparable. Elijah had a younger sister, who was born two years after him but Maurica was an only child. Their parents also had another friend which they were just as close with but her son was much older and living in his own apartment by the time they were 16, his name was Ethan.

Maurica and Elijah obviously changed as they got older, 12…13…14…15…16…17. But it was never in a negative way, their jokes got raunchier and their conversations got more "advanced" but they never grew apart. Their teenager hormones started pumping of course and had their crushes and fantasies. They shared these with eachother as well, Elijah became very protective of Maurica but not over the top with it. Elijah knew she was a very pretty, funny, nice, and sexy girl and a lot of guys would talk about wanting her and wanting to be in her. He would always get irritated and put them in check but he knew that Maurica had standards and would never go for them.

Elijah had a boyfriend and a girlfriend in the past, but Maurica never dated anyone and he liked it like that. He didn't mean it in a weird controlling way, but he knew she was guaranteed happiness and protection from any dude breaking her heart. Maurica did talk to him about crushes but it was never anyone from school, it was only celebrities and stars so he never panicked or was concerned for her. It was like that for a long time until she came over one day. "I like this boy from school he's so hot" she said to him while moving her checker piece. She clearly was thinking about him and started smirking and smiling. Elijah gawked at her. They were literally just talking about Instagram and she randomly popped out with that, after years of having zero attraction to guys at their schools. Elijah blankly stared at her for a few seconds. "Who" is all he said keeping his gaze on her face. "She giggles and picks up her phone, she starts fiddling with it. "welllll, David." Elijah's blank shocked expression turns into a disgusted angry expression, his eyebrows furrowed and he slightly grimaced. "FUCKING DAVID? HES A BITCH HES A CUNT YOU CANT LIKE HIM!" He screamed at her and hopping off his bed. "He's probably not that bad Elijah, give him a chance" Elijah grabbed the game board and snapped it in half, pieces falling all over the floor and in his bed. "AFTER EVERYTHING I TELL YOU ABOUT HIM, YOU STILL SAY THAT?" Maurica gets up. "FUCK YOU ELIJAH YOU'RE MEAN AS HELL" she said storming out his door and down to the basement, which was like a home theater. Elijah sighed and started picking up everything off the floor.

David Wathers. The school BITCH. He was a player, a bully, and just rude in general, to literally everybody. Elijah had a few run ins with him, arguments that almost turned into fist fights, internet fights ect. and Maurica knew this. That's why he was so angry, he told her everything about him.

Later that day Elijah was laying on his back in his bed scrolling through Twitter. Maurica was supposed to be spending the night but he had not seen her since she left his room earlier, and he was so upset with her he didn't bother looking. His door creaks open. He faces his phone towards the door to light up the area. It's Maurica. "Hey Elijah" she says walking in and closing the door behind her. She talks softly not knowing if he would yell at her again. She calmly walks to his bed and slowly climbs on. She moved as if a movement too quick would trigger him, like trying to touch a hostile cat. Shes sits on her knees next to him and looks down at him not saying anything. They stared at eachother. Elijah was confused. "What?" He said. Getting this weird energy from her that he never felt before. she looks away. Elijah looks at the time. "It's 4 in the morning what do you want". She keeps looking at him and looking away. "can I practice on you" she says. "Practice what, maurica... what are you talking about" he responds getting slightly confused. She sighs to release some tension off herself. "Let me suck your dick." Elijah sits up slightly and looks at her but he doesn't say anything. "What?" He says after a few long seconds. She shakes her head quickly and tried to leave but he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to him. He doesn't let her go and doesn't loosen his grip either. "Practice sucking dick? Using me? Maurica?" She whines and looks away. She was clearly embarrassed. Elijah started giggling at her. She looked at him quickly and snapped her head away.

"Come on" he said, leaning back onto his pillow. He still had her wrist so he was also pulling her closer to him. She couldn't believe he actually was about to let her practice giving him head. He let go of her. She went down to his pants but didn't do anything. She was unsure and he knew that. "Go ahead" he said. She pulled the string of his sweatpants. They untied. She looks at him and he's just staring at her. She was nervous but she was already here now. She pulled down his pants and his boxers all at once. His dick popped up, he was almost fully hard already. his dick was genuinely GORGEOUS, if you could call it that, it was around 8-9 it was defined and veiny. It even had a cute little curve.

She grabbed him and brought him to her mouth. She kissed his tip, Elijah continued his stare, now full of lust. She licks the tip and he smirks, relaxing his head and looking up at the ceiling. She feels more comfortable without Elijah staring her down. She starts sucking his tip hard, swirling her tongue and jerking the rest of his length as she goes. He starts moaning and sucking air through his teeth making "ssss" sounds. She spits on his tip and continues jerking him off. She looks at him. "Does he really like it that much?" She thought to herself. "But it's only my first time." She starts sucking again this time taking half his length. If anybody were to be listening from outside the door all they would hear is wet sticky sounds, whines, and moans. This gives Maurica more motivation because it turns her on, now the purpose of this was to make him feel full of ecstasy and pleasure. She wasn't doing it to benefit herself anymore, she wanted him to cum, hard. She tightened the grip on his dick with her lips and adjusted herself over him a bit more so she could go lower, he wasn't small after all. He started moaning even more, like he couldn't take it anymore but she wasn't done yet. She could tell he was coming close so she wanted to finish him off extra special. She started to deep throat him, but slowly. She started to gag a bit but kept going. Elijah set his hand on her head ready to push her away if the pleasure got too great for him to handle. She kept going and Elijah was feeling overwhelmed, he tried to push her head but Maurica pushed his hand away he was too weak from the intense feeling is his body to keep trying, his arms and legs felt tingly. He had no choice but to cum now. He started twitching in her mouth and she knew what was next. She lifted her head from him and watched the thick white liquid run from his tip down to his base, there was so much. She hopped off the bed and stared at him. He was breathing extremely heavy and looked exausted. He had is arm over his face trying to gain his composure.

Maurica started to walk towards his door to go to a bathroom to clean herself up. Elijah was now staring at her again still laying in the same position he left him, he was still breathing a little hard. Maurica smirked at him and walked out the door. Elijah whispered to himself "what the fuck did she just do to me"

😼