Mr. Mafia knows a Manners.

It's another normal morning. Katherine get up from bed and freshen up. She's ready to go for a work.

.....

When Katherine went outside from her apartment. She accidentally meet the Mafia king.
And He said, "Now, we're officially a neighbors. I liked to introduce myself properly. I don't want to be a rude neighbor. So, My name is Simon Carson. Nice to meet you "

"Nice to meet you, Simon. "

"What. Really. Now, you just say my name. "

"Yes. You just said, we're neighbors. So, I can call you that. "

"Mmm. Okay, you can call me that. But, Not in a office. And also don't say anyone about this. Okay. "

"What's that. " Katherine said curiously.

"About my shifting. Ofcourse. Or you assume one more crazy stuff. "

"I didn't. Okay. And See, I'm getting late, now. So, I'm going. See you in office. Bye. Sirrr. " Katherine said teasingly. And leave.

......

Now, She is at the Office. When She went inside, she totally shocked. Simon is there, she didn't get that How's that possible. She leaved first but how he got here first. Or he has some magical powers. It's not possible. But she went in his room to report her work and handed to him. She kept thinking, she can't stop thinking. So, she asked him directly like a idiot.

"How you got here first. When I leave first. "

Simon shocked and smiling also about her confidence and thinking, How anyone so cute and fierce at a same time.

"Are you serious, right now. You wanted to know how I got here, first. Really. "

"Yes, I'm wanted to know. Because our path is same for the office, then how. "

"You really always like this or you act like this only in front of me. "

"I'm just curious. So, tell me. How. "

"You are really not scared of me or are you. "

"Why I scared of you or you think you are scarier. But you're not. "

"Then, what you think I am. Handsome. "

"Noo. You're like a rabbit. Who is cute from outside but he has something hidden in heart. Like a dark secret. You are like that. "

"You seriously think a lot about me. "

"It's not like that. And why you are changing a topic."

"I'm not. You said that I didn't say that. And how I got here first, I drive by myself. " tauntingly said.

"Oh, I forgot you have a car. "

"So, Now can I discuss about a work. Or you still want to talk casually in office. "

"Oh, sorry. I'm listening. "

"Everything is good. You really did a great job. I didn't except that from you. It's really impressive. You are officially hired. And you can start your job. And your cabin and your work, Marcus will tell you. Wait. "

He called Marcus in and said, "Tell her, where's her cabin and tell about her work. "

Marcus nodded. And we leave from the office.

.....

We went to very next room from his office and He said, "This is your cabin because He want anything, you have to here . And Today is not any appointments of his. So, you have to check this file. Arrange orderly. Here a list of everything, you have to do. So, let's get started."

He's leaving when he remembered one more thing, so he stopped and said, "If you need any help, just call me. My cabin is right infront of your cabin. Okay. "

"Thanks. "