Episode 3 - Karigalan Kala Pola!

Love Capsule!

Episode 3 - Karigalan Kala Pola!

Siv PoV:

Since the last week's performance she has been very low, there has been so many things going on around, one Side people coming out with crazy Theory like the production house is favouring Sivu, cause she is from singing background and she isn't good for the competition, i don't understand from where these people turn up.
She is also Having to face hatred from people for being my friend, that's something I don't want to happen, we have been good friends from the beginning of the show, she has always supported me like a true cheerleader, she has helped me in song selections and Supported me during my practice session, she was the family I needed as a support system, during college we weren't that close, I always had issues with her coming in at the last moment and taking away the first place so easily, beating her to the first place was always the competition we had, but after this show things changed, she became the few set of people I could count on, and also for I'll do anything, friendships like these are the really god given, I am going to celebrate and cherish her forever, sometimes I would get so annoyed with the comments I'll go and reply to defend her, I always kept her away from all these negativity, it became like we were so close that if am there she was intend to be around as well, we became inseparable! Even this started as an issue cause people had rumours about us dating each other, which isn't completely true, we are together I mean we are best friends, about a relationship I don't think it's practical, things will only complicate our friendship, I don't want anything that'll take her away from me at any point.

Siv PoV:

How can someone be this selfless? I was in danger zone last week and he had huge fan base, his the best hit of the season, it was also his birthday week, so he asked all his fan pages to support and vote for me, god please make me worthy of his friendship, I even got saved that week, even though my Favourite person from the show got eliminated, I wasn't that happy the entire week, even worse I was again on the elimination list even for the following week, the episode I was saved was telecasted on his birthday, even though I was to celebrate his day with him I couldn't muster up the courage to go out and stand there like nothing is happening, i only called him up at 12am and wished him, I later sent him a cake and that was it, I sat the whole day practising, fear took over me, even though everyone around me tried their best to cheer me up and support me, I could completely ignore what was happening on social media, Sam is my biggest support, he tries his best to keep me away from all these negativity and rumours, he even goes to an extent of defending me, him being the star of the show and having crazy fan following could have just gone around being around people who added to more value to his stardom, but he never cared, he would like any good friend does sit along and hold each other up, his aura was enough to keep me going, but again end of the day when I go back home, confined to the four walls of my room couldn't stop me from looking at all the trash that's thrown at me and partially at him for being my best friend, there were people asking him not to click pictures with me yet he would choose to post pictures of us on social media, he never bothered about the people who spoke bad about him, but he would stand up for me even without a thought, I doubt if I'll be like him ever, he is precious and he is my best friend! No one can take that away from us!
This time I was in danger zone with our another best friend from the show, so he couldn't choose between the both of us, so he didn't campaign for us, anyone he chooses out of the two of us the other one is surely going to be hurt,so I tried my best to ask people to vote for me, i even posted a video asking to vote for me, reading the comments under that video made me feel like deleting it so I don't have to face more negativity, again that could make things even worse, so I let it be.

A call from Ganesh disrupted my never ending overthinking head, he is that mutual friend of Sam and me; we both are in danger zone.

Siv: Hello! Ganesh!