Family?

I put my head in between my knees.

"I don't remember." I said through the rushed breaths.

"It's okay. They tangled your memory."

"No, it's not that, I just.. hate the feeling. I don't have an advantage, all this time I've been, manipulated. No not manipulated." I spoke. No. I've had a grudge against my parents all this time for giving me up to those horrible people who admired abuse and deceit.

Adren whispered to guys to give us a little privacy. They quietly left leaving me with my head between my knees and Adren who was supposedly my brother.

"I'm here Brazil." He said. I could tell he was new to confronting people.

"I was the best student at the Palace, that was a somewhat broken home. It was still everything I ever knew. Now I'm finding out that I had a family. Have you found our parents?" I vented to him.

"No."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"17. I was always two years older than you. Mom and dad planned it that way,"

"So you could protect me." I finished." But instead you give me a bullet scratch and kidnapped me."

"But it all turned out good."

"You said you kidnapped other teens. It was to get information about me wasn't it?"

"Yea. After they told me what I wanted I told them about the evils of the Palace. They returned to help us complete our plan."

"That... that's good." I lifted my head from my knees.

"It's a new day." Adren whispered to me. The sun was rising with it's paparazzi of oranges, purples, and blues swirling around it.

"Yea." I sighed. " A new day."