Chapter 1

Dis be *COPYRIGHTED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*

Anna

The sound was overbearing as it grew louder and louder. I held a fist full of my pillow as I pushed the fluffy object against my ears.

"Go away!" I yelled out of frustration.

The banging on the door continued, "Get your ass up, you're gonna be late for school!"

The familiar voice made me angrier. I threw the pillow and got up from my oh so comfortable bed stomping towards the door. The knocking finally stopped when I swung it open. And there stood my idiot older brother.

He stood in a knocking position with a pissed off look. "Took you long enough." He took a bite from his apple and walked in the opposite direction while waving a hand in the air, "Best not be late for school or Imma slash your tires and make you even more late!"

I stuck my head out from my door, "Did I ever mention how much I hate you, Andy?!" I hollered as he walked down the stairs.

Andy stopped walking and took another bite from his apple and winked, "The feeling is mutual, Anna, now chop chop!"

My eyes rolled and I went back inside my room. The bed was very inviting but I had to get ready. My eyes rolled once more as I made my way to the bathroom.

*~*~*~*

"Three! Two! - "

"I'm ready!!"

Andy stopped looking at his invisible watch and smiled, "Great! I was starting to get worried."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I'm sure you would've enjoyed messing up my car, I can see how worried you are though."

"Now that woulda been fun, but my baby sister having to walk in the rain would break my heart. " He held his chest and stuck out his bottom lip before taking a bite from a granola bar.

I arched a brow and folded my arms, "Mmmhm."

Andy chuckled and walked towards me tapping his wrist as if there was a real watch in his possession, "Have fun at school baby sis."

I pushed him away and ran out the door instantly having the rain splash against my hair, "I'm gonna be late!"

"Make good choices, Boo!" He yelled out the door and laughed loudly, "Sike, that's not possible!"

My middle finger involuntarily flew out the window as I drove off and I could still hear my brother's laughter. I couldn't help but smile. I love my brother to death. We are closer than a fat kid and a wrong size underwear. Yes. That tight. We've got each other's back no matter what, even though he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. The boy is four years older and is supposed to be in his fourth year of college. But the dumbass dropped out on year two for some reason. Our parents are of course angry especially since we're an Asian family. The stereotypes are too true.

*~*~*~*

I walked inside the school building and searched for two faces. I walked down the hallways passing everyone at their lockers and earned back stares. A smirk made its way to my face as I lifted my head up continuing to walk with confidence. Suddenly a freshman came running towards me with what looked like a science project. The boy ran into me making me fall along with his solar system. The halls roared with laughter until I looked up with a glare. The laughing girls opened up their eyes wide and gasped running away. The guys stopped laughing as well and the freshman looked terrified as if pleading for mercy. I gave a soft smile, "It's okay man, it was an accident. No harm done." I smiled again and nodded my head.