Chapter 3

The ground was moving and it made me laugh. "Brooo, Sam, do you see this shiiiit?" My words slurred.

"Foo, you faded as fuck!" Sam laughed loudly and pushed my shoulder.

The push made something in my stomach bounce crazily and I felt dizzy as shit. I gave Brennon the blunt I was holding and ran to the restroom as fast as I could.

I swung open the restroom door and sadly, I missed the toilet. I poured out my soul onto the floor and heard a "Oh shit!" behind me.

"Daaaaaaammmnnn Chang!!!!!"

I wanted to say "Shut the fuck up" but I was sorta occupied in this bitch.

"Yo, when I said 'get messed up' I didn't meant get FUCKED UP messed up!" Ray laughed hella loud and kneeled down next to me, "Damn Chang, dis shit smell hella like Henny."

"Shit for real, I can smell dat hoe all da way from over here!" Sam hollered.

I grunted due to the vomiting while saying, "Ya'll sons a bitches-" *grunt* "Imma fuck-" *grunt* "Ya'll up!" Then out flowed the insides from my body.

Shake my head.

*~*~*~*~

"Anna!"

I wanted to cry.

The sound of her voice made me want to shed so much as a billion tears. My head was hurting like a bitch and my mom's loud voice was not making this shit any better.

"Anna! Wake up right now!"

A rush shot up my body and I rolled over faster than flash the man himself. I grabbed the trash can near my bed and let loose while holding the side of my head.

"Ooh you gonna get whooooooped." Andy's head popped in my room.

"Get-" *takes breath and grunts* "out."

He took a bite from his potato chip and chuckled. "Good luck, baby sis. I'll pray for yo dumb ass!"

"Hey!" My mom grabbed the bag of chips and smacked him on the head with it. "No say bad word in my house, boy."

"Sorry mama, I meant to say... STOPID!" Andy snatched the bag out of my mom's hand and ran out my room.

"You ass!" My eyes widened, "Oh shit here we go again." A tear fell from my eye as I threw up my whole fucking life.

The disappointment in my mom's face was painful. She shook her head, "You late for da anger management class, Anna." Her tone was calm, but I could hear the disappointment from her voice punching me in the face. "Shower. The address on da frigerator." That's all she said. And with that, she walked out of my room shutting the door behind her. Quietly. No slam. No nothing.

My eyebrows tugged together in hurt, "I'm sorry, mama."

*~*~*~*~

After the shower, I felt like fucking superman. I grabbed my keys, a pair a shades and went downstairs.

"Damn baby sis, you done messed up." Andy popped a fun size snicker in his mouth while leaning against the refrigerator with a sticky note in his hand.