👿 👹 🖤 💔Neil💔🖤👹👿

Bryan Had a very nice upbringing being as his dad was Owner of The most Popular and wealthiest brands of all time. Apple. Neil on the other hand wasnt so fortunate. Dont get me wrong Neil wasnt poor,But he also wasnt middle class. He had money to a point. He never got an allowance Nor did he get a new shiny car everytime he wrecked or Got in any minor inconvenience. Neil was taught to cherish and BE greatful for things. Even if they didnt cost much. Before going to college,His parents started him up a savings account for said tuition. started saving the moment His mother found out she was pregnant, So he could be able to have that Scholarship and privilege so many others Couldn't. After he got settled into His appartment and learned about where his classes were located,He got a job at a local Mechanical shop. That is where he met chad {His fellow colleague who Was in a frat house at the time}. Chad and Neil became very close,Which lead to Chad introducing Neil to bands like System of a down, MCR, Slipnot,Peirce the Veil and so many other hIp bands. One fateful day Neil walked into work and learned two things. One, Neil finally got that raise hes been looking forward too! I mean come on the man put his whole Heart and Bussy into this damn job he deserves it!!! Two,The not so good news....

Chad was leaving...

Chad Had quit do to getting kicked out of his frat House { For outfratting the frat boys😕😿} Wich meant he had to go back to his home town.Minnesota.

Before walking out the door Chad took a Swig of "water" Out of his Flask that had his old frat Houses Initials engraved on it. {To be honest we all knew it wasnt water in said flask. I mean for one it was a flask. For two we could  smell the reek on alcohol on his lips}

After taking that Slow sip he said this to me:

"If you're ever in trouble... financial or With the feds. Dont be scared to hit my line and come over! I have some equipment back home so I can pretty much hook you up with anything." And with that he left.

After the "Chad incident" I decided to put my raise to good use. Olive garden. I have never been but chad Use to talk about that place like it was g o d. I mean he wasnt wrong... the breadsticks were amazing and the pasta was even better. But the thing that caught my eye the most was my server.... he was about the same height as me and he was a ginger.
For a slipt second I let my eyes wander around his body.... then he came over...

"Shit.." I thought. What if he caught me?!!!! I cant let him think I'm attracted to him! I mean I'm not!!

After he took my order We started to talk more. I invited him to sit by me so I could get to know him even better.
And well... the rest is history.