Chapter 2

Recap~

I went downstairs back before he got furious. ‘he seems pretty drunk’ I thought, but sober enough to take a taxi by himself and guess that I was home. He saw me and smirk.

End of recap~

3rd person POV

“So, you finally remember the way home huh?” 'He' said sarcastically. “Brother-” Tsukishima said almost sounding like he is whispering. The man he was scared of, was his brother, Akiteru.

-5 years ago-
(cringe warning- read the A/N notes at the end)

After both of their parents died and the incident when Tsukishima found out that his brother was not the team starter. His brother changed. He start smoking, swearing, and skipped school even though it is his 3rd year. He became delinquent, he quit volleyball. He did get to university, he passes the exam only because he was once a top student before he became rebellious.

They live with the money their parents left. His father was a businessman with a successful company. The heir was on Tsukishima Kei's name, not his brother. Though, Kei has to wait until he passed 18 to be the official heir of the company.

Akiteru knew all along that he was an illegitimate son of her mother, before marrying their father. He is fully aware, that he is not his father's real flesh and blood.

Even though their father never said anything, Akiteru knew that he despise him. Their father would favor Kei more in everything. He put up with it as he still has his mother, she loves both of them equally.

The loss of their parents leaves a deep scar on both of them. Akiteru chooses to rebel. The jealousy and anger that grew in him for his little brother for the past few years keep on revolting in him.

He vents his anger on his brother. Making the innocent little boy his punching bag, threatening him to keep quiet to be safe.

Soon the little boy who always shines cheerfully as sunshine in the morning turns cold as a full moon on a night.

⚠️TW [abused] n [swearing]

Back to the present

Tsukishima Kei POV

He slapped me in the face as I got closer. I didn't get to react to it as he do it bluntly.

“Where the fuck did you go to these few days?” he asks, almost like yelling at me.

I look down at my feet as I shut my mouth not wanting to tell where I went to.

‘He will find where Yams live if I ever told him, I want yams to be safe, I've been making enough trouble for him to take care of me went I didn't feel like going back home.’

The voice inside me keeps coming and making me believe every bit of them “Yamaguchi probably thinks you are annoying, you can even take care of yourselves.” They said. “He was just messing up with you, you are pathetic!” I want to deny it but half of it was true. ‘I was pathetic! I can't even defend myself every time my brother would hit me. I am worthless’ I was lost in my thought.

“Not going to answer huh?” every single word letting out by him sound very sarcastic.

-Timeskip-

I was crunching on my back. He kept beating me over and over. I let out a small whimper as faint as possible so that only I can hear it. I held my voice in cause I knew it will only give him satisfaction. ‘He will be bored eventually if I held back my voice.’ I thought to myself every time this happened.

He stopped as he got bored, drinking the liquor aggressively while swearing all of the shit on me. Then, he continues to beat me.

“Fuck you worthless piece of shit!” 'Dush!' he kicked me in the gut. “Why the fuck did you still alive?” 'Dush!' he kicked me again. He let out all of his anger on me. My face was a mess with tears, snot, and blood getting out of my mouth. I couldn't breathe properly. I just hope it would be end soon.

A/N notes again~

I'm sorry for living on a cliffhanger again.

Btw wth happen in the middle of this chap? I must be drunk, it sounds like that Vampire x Y/N or Bad rich boy x Y/N stories on this app 😐 I mean, about the company and all.

I will try to change it. That's all. See you tomorrow!