Chapter 5

Summary of last chapter~

The team ask tsukishima whereabout and he lied saying he was sick with cold. Ofc only yams knew he was lying.

End of summary~

Chat between yamaguchi
and tsukishima

Yams💚: I knew you are lying about
                 the cold tsuki...

Yams💚: Did he beat u up again?

Yams💚: Tsuki...

... :Tsuki💛

Yams💚: Wanna come over?

Yams💚: ...

Yes :Tsuki💛

Yams💚: For which question is
                 the answer

All of the above :Tsuki💛

Yams💚: Want me to come pick
                 up?                

Nah :Tsuki💛

Yams💚: Ok

Yams💚: See you!

⚠️TW [R*PE] [SLUR]

Tsukishima Kei POV

I look at the clock, its 6.30. I did not take a bath yet. (Yams house was not far, they live in the same neighbourhood, it took only 10 minute walk from his house) He grab his towel and hear some footstep.

It was rare for my brother to be on the second floor. He would just call out to me if he ever need anything or when he want to beat me up.

I heard the clicked sound as the door open. Akiteru was reek of alcohol. Staring at me in silence. I start to feel uncomfortable.

‘He never act this way’, I though. He get closer to me and whisper to my ear. “I should wreck your life more before i go”, I stunt there dont know how to react.

“You piece of shit!!” He yell as he grab my uniform's collar. He drag me all the way down the staircase. I struggle to breath as the collar was chocking me. He kicked me once and stop for a while. He start staring me back. The moment he touch me back, was when I realized, that it was a stare of lust.

He pull me and get on top of me. Then, grabbing both of my hand as I struggle above him. I was scared. I could endure the beating, but not r*pe. He ripped my shirt by force, some button rolling as it was detached from my shirt. He run along his finger on my chest, causing me to shiver and tried to kiss me which I refuse relentlessly.

I tried to kick him but he stopped me. He hit me a couple of time telling me stop struggling. "You are worthless. You deserve this shit!” He whispered, half yell. He tried to kiss me again by grabbing my jaw. He force my mouth open, putting his tongue in. I felt disgust as our saliva mixed.

Soon he tried to unbuckle my pants and I started to panic even more. ‘No I dont want this!’. I feel like I just lose my voice, I couldn't even tell him to stop.

He put his finger in my ass, I gasp a bit. ‘Fuck! He want to go all the way!’. It hurt so much, he didnt use any lube or what. Soon, my hole was loosening a bit as my precum leeking from him licking my nipple constantly. I held back as much as i could not wanting to feel pleasure by the demon in front of him.

After a while, the demon let go of my hands to unbuckle his own pants. I take the opportunity, grabbing anything I could reach on the ground. I pick up an empty bottle that have been scattering around the floor and hit him as hard as i could. It hit right on his head, blood flowing from the tip of his head and he fell down.

I was tremble in fear, scared if any case I have possibly killed him. Then, I saw the up and down movement on his stomach. ‘He is still breathing’. The thought of him waking up anytime soon make me run out of the house.

I run with all of my might. I keep running, with one person in mind, Yamaguchi. I run heading toward his house.

No A/N notes today~
They feel worthless just by simply living. Enjoy this pic to erase the akiteru act.

 Enjoy this pic to erase the akiteru act