Chapter 3

Recap~

“Fuck you worthless piece of shit!” 'Dush!' he kicked me the gut. “Why the fuck did you still alive?” 'Dush!' he kicked me again. He let out all of his anger on me. My face was mess with tears, snot, and blood getting out of my mouth. I couldnt breath properly. I just hope it would be end soon.

End of recap~

Yamaguchi Tadashi POV (cause i dont give him enough screentime^)

I was worried of him. ‘Tsuki did not reply my message, I hope he is fine’. I keep checking on my phone, he might answer it anytime.

‘It was a bad idea of me, letting he went back to that hell hole’. Tsuki is the most adorable person I ever met. He could be cold af sometime but the real him was way too soft and fragile.

We has been together with tsuki long way since they are kids. He was my childhood friend. The tsuki I knew was once a cheerful little kid who always act cool. He was the one who save me from my bullies.

Despite the cool vibe he always try to pull, he was an ordinary kid who love sweets such as strawberry shortcake and has critical dinosaurs addict. I've learn every bit of tsuki as we were together all of the time.

Tsuki change little by little after his parent died. And it get worst after the incident with his brother. All I could do is watching him changing to a cold a person. I stay by his side, hopping he would feel a little assurance from me.

One day, when we were at my house, having a sleepover. I accidently saw Tsuki half naked  with only a towel. I froze not to the facts that he was naked, but the bruise all over his body. I was shocked, and i could swear to god, that his eyes was watery as he avert his eyes not from me.

After that, he told me how he get the bruise as calm as he could. I pretend to not see the shiver and tremble he tried to hide as he told me the whole thing. I couldn't believe someone could be this evil to hurt someone so innocent as him. He keep blaming everything on himself and it breaks me to see him that way. I promise to myself to help him as much as i could, physically and mentally.

My thought was interrupt by the notification sound of my phone. Someone messaging me.

Chat between Yamaguchi
and Tsukishima

Yams: Hey tsuki!
                                   5.59p.m

Yams: Im worried of you...
            Did he was home?
                                   5.59p.m

Yams: Tell me if anything
             happens.
                                   6.27p.m

Im fine :Tsuki
11.05p.m.               

Thanks for worrying :Tsuki
11.05p.m.               

‘He is not fine’. As I said, he would always want to look cool and keep everything by himself. ‘I dont know how bad he got beat up, but I knew he was not fine, definitely.’ I just hope I could see him soon. ‘I hope he was fine enough to go to school tomorrow though.’ I put my phone on the nightstand and went to sleep, still got school and practice tomorrow.

3rd person POV [after the beating]

Tsukishima barely get to climb up the stairs. ‘He beat the hell out of me today. I cant even stand properly.’ His body aching all over. ‘Its hurts as hell!’

He grab his towel went inside the bathroom, cleaning himself, putting up some bandage while dissing himself of how ugly his body is. He was skinny that you could say, skin and bone, with bruise and cuts all over him.

Normal person would puke at this sight. He finished quickly, not wanting to feel more uglier, put some pajama he barely could wore, getting out of the bathroom.

He noticed yamaguchi chats and replied to it, not to make him worry even more than he has. He shut his phone and went to sleep. Leaving all of sorrow and scar to be paralyse by his little dream.

A/N Notes ;-)

I was literally writing this by the beach with my relatives, holding a sleeping baby.

Btw, I got confuse with someone pov and 3rd person pov sometimes tho. Thats all :-D