Chapter 6

OK WOAH 200+ READSSSS asdafdgvsbfn dsvfdn

I only saw this when i was out on a walk with my brother and I started hyperventilating he was so confused lmaooo

tysm guys this means so much that people r reading my shitty fanfic 🥰

it's mainly gonna be about Chongyun this chapter but have fun </3

CHONGYUN POV

There was a figure on the edge of the bed, shaking and trembling. "Xingqiu? Baby.. what's wrong?"

"Hah. First time you've called me baby. I-it's the last time to..

"Xing- what's going on?"

"Chongyun. I-I can't do this. I met someone. Th-this girl. I just don't think we're meant for each other."

"XINGQIU." The blue haired boy stands up and pulls on a shirt, still trembling and sniffling. "Yunyun. This was fun, and I like-I loved you Chongyun. I really did."

"This is all it was to you. Just fun. IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING?"Xingqiu let out a dejected sigh. "J-just get out of my sight Xingqiu." Saying these words pained him so much. "I'm sorry, my liege." Chongyuns vision is blurring and he feels like he's falling. "Xing-Xingqiu? Just tell me, who-who is she?" Xingqiu looks at his now ex. "Her names Yanfei. Sh-she. I'm moving schools at the end of Summer. To- to the elite vision academy. I-I met her on an open day." Chongyun just sighs, wiping his eyes. "Th-thanks.. Xing....qiu."

Who's Tao: babes? Chongyun? Bro ur worrying me what's happening.

Who's Tao: CHONGYUN PLS ANSWER PLS

Eetherrrrrrr: hey wanna come out? , Venti, Xiao and I are going out...

Eetherrrrrrr: no..

VentiThBard: hey dude wassup

VentiTheBard: uhm r u not on ur phone? Busy making out w ur bf ig.... I get it lol

Chongyun ignored every message. He just laid in bed and cried. All day. He hadn't left his room since Xingqiu had ended their relationship. Which was two days ago. "Hey. Ching. Wakey wakey Lil bro. It's beach day!" Chongyun turned around and faced his older sister, Mae, with bloodshot eyes and tear-stained cheeks. "Oh my god. What did that boy even say? I'm so sorry Ching. I-I'll kill him for ya." Chongyun shook his head. His mouth was too dry to speak. Usually, he would whine at her for the stupid nickname, but now? It made him feel happy that someone loved him. "Okay, get out of bed, Ching. For real. I want you to meet my friend, Jean. she has a younger sister, your age. And a cousin, called... uhm... ugh, I can't remember right now! But they're also bringing some of their friends! I wanted to get your mind of Xingqiu." Chongyun sighs and gets up it of his bed. The sheets are damp from his tears. Mae shakes her head. "Fine, fine I'll come." His voice is croaky and broken. His older sister just sighs again and leaves.

XINGQIU POV

I wiped tears from my cheeks as I stared out at the view of Wangshu Inn. It was impossible to hold them, but as usual, I tried. My phone had dozens of missed messages about where I was, why I was ignoring them and how worried my friends were. It doesn't matter though, I'm not gonna see them from now on. I'm moving schools. My phone rings, and its from a friend I had made at the open day of my new school, Bennett. I clear my throats and answer. "Hi Bennet!" I muster my best happy voice.

"Hi Xingqiu! Is there something wrong? You sound off..."

"Hehe nothing's wrong, don't worry about it!"

"Mmmmm... ok. I was wondering if you could help me out? Boy issues.." he says the last part with a hushed tone.

"Sounds good! How about.... we meet at Wangshu Inn shopping centre at 2?" I feel my voice breaking. That was where Yunyun and I had our first date. "Ugh, sorry Bennett, but I gotta go! See ya later!" I burst into tears the minute the call ends. "I'm s-so sorry, Chongyun, I s-still l-love you, I-I promise!" I wail. I need to stop this. You're never gonna see him again, so just leave it. You need to get over it! I suck in a sharp breath and decide to get to all my texts.

XianglingRamsay: heyyyy I made a new recipe with dad, wanna come hang!

XianglingRamsay: uhm r u like reading or fucking Chongyun ugh wtvr get back to me soon or I'm burning ur books >:)

MyLeige: I broke up with Chongyun, and I'm moving schools. You were the best friend I had ever asked for, Xiang. I love you.

XianglingRamsay: WAIT WHATTTTTT

I sigh. Texting all my friends individually would cause me to much pain. I opened up our group chat, preparing myself for a tidal wave of tears.

MyLeige: guys...... I'm moving schools.... I broke up with Chongyun. I love you guys so much, you mean the world to me. Bye...

generalfoxie: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK XINGQIU

samurai: dude is this a joke

MermaidGirl: doubt it Ngl

XianglingRamsay: he's not lying

Albehdo: Uhm Xingqiu you alright?

rockstar: ok ok I'm actually scared rn dude what's happening

Ice Queen: question mark u okay there Xing?

I pulled my knees to my chest and cried more. I had lost all my friends, my boyfriend, everything in two days. There was only one thing left to do now. Cry. I opened up the group chat ignoring my friends' worried messages. It didn't matter, they hated me now, I know it.

                                                        MyLeige has left the group chat