Time to paint and swim

Kians POV
We get back home and start by painting her walls green and filling the water guns with blue. After we finish she takes some grey paint (they got it while at the store it's like acrylic paint) and paints some dolphins. Then she puts names over them there's Bubbles, Seaweed, Waterfinn and Striker then she paints a merman and two mermaids. The merman has green hair and a red tail, the bigger mermaid has blue hair and a purple tail and the smaller mermaid has blue/green hair with a red/purple tail. She writes names above them the merman is Rocky, the bigger mermaid is Waterlilly and the smaller one is Coral. She paints fish and crabs and seaweed and everything in the ocean. Then we install her water bed, a desk, a computer and a big aquarium which we put fish in.

Connors POV
Wow Coral is a great painter we should get her some painting things. "Hey guys wanna go swimming" Jc yells we all agree except Coral. "Come on Coral you can wear your new bathing suit" I say "ok" she says as we walk up stairs. I get her dressed then I get on my swimsuit as well and we walk downstairs. We all jump in the pool but Coral "Da- I mean Connor I'm scared it's really deep" she says trembling "It's ok it's not deep see it's only to my waist" I say frowning a bit "yeah your waist my neck" she says still trembling "come here il carry you" I say walking toward her "no I don't want to" she says "come her" I say grabbing her and bring her I the water. She's kicking her legs like crazy and one hits me but it's feels different, like scales. She escapes from my grasp and runs to yard but before she ran behind the bushes I saw some red/ purple stuff on her legs. Weird.