Painting and pranks

Corals POV
we went out to get some paint for my room I picked blue and green but kian bought some purple paint hmmm "Kiki what are you doing with that?" I ask and he bends over and whispers "its for a prank I'm gonna start a prank war" and I mouth ohh " OOOOOO I have an Idea we could take water guns and put paint in them a paint my walls that way it will look super cool" I said "thats a great idea and so we can by some for your walls and keeps some for the war" he said "ok lets go get the water guns" i said and ran to the toy aisle.

Kians POV

I thought we should show Coral out ways of living with a prank war. She went to pick out se paint for her walls and i got an extra can for a prank. We were walking then i hear "Kiki whats that for" i smile to myself and tell her its for a prank war and she mouthed "ooh" and then her face lit up "OOOOOOO i have an idea we can put paint in water guns and paint my walls with them and it will look super cool" she said "Thats a great idea and so we can by some for your walls and keep some for pranks" i said and we ran if to the toy aisle. I feel like we were missing something in our life, until Coral came along. But she seems to have a weird thing for the sea.