OH ITS ON

Kians POV
Coral came back and said she's fine. Then we see Connor go and sit in a lounge chair. I wink to Coral and she runs in the house, me right behind her, grabs the paint bucket and paint balloons we made and we ran to the porch thats connected to my room "3,2,1" I whisper to Coral as she dumps the paint all over Connor. He jumps up in surprise "LAWLEY" he screams and Coral lets out a little giggle "LOOK IT, ITS THE PURPLE MONSTER" Coral yelled as she threw a paint balloon at him "OH ITS ON" he yelled.

Connors POV
He wants a war well he gets a war. "Ok people the teams are Kian,Coral and Trevor your headquarters are upstairs my team is Me, Sam and Jc our headquarters are down here Ricky does not want to participate so he is the judge. We have a 24 hour period to get supplies without being pranked and during the war you are aloud to get supplies and people are aloud to pull pranks on you. This war will last till one team surrenders. The loosing team has to make a video about how much they love the members of the other team. We are aloud to pull any prank but be carful we don't want to go to the hospital for a broken arm. During the 24 hour period no one is aloud to invade the other teams headquarters. Our 20 minutes of planning start NOW" I say as we all run to our headquarters. I have the best prank ever.