Chapter 2, The park

hey! picture from pinterest and i DONT OWN NARUTO
let's begin !
-

"omg.. it's that demon brat child" .
"SHH we are not meant to speak of that", the villagers whispered to each other while give the young boy stares of hatred. This young boy had sun kissed skin with blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He was alone always.. but will that change?

Naruto's pov:
i don't even know what i did to deserve something like this.. all the villagers hate me and i'm always alone. Might as well go to the park there could be some lost change, Hopefully there is.
I run to the park using the village shortcut to avoid all the stares i get but when i get to the park i see two people they look my age, maybe i can make friends! I won't be lonely anymore.

SASUKE'S POV
We are at the park and hinata is being annoying like usual, sometimes she needs to shut up.
One of the things i love about her is that she's confident, i'll always see her as my sister.
"AAAA SASU-CAKES!!" , I hear a loud pitched scream. I turn around to see hinata's face filled with excitement. "what now hinata and how many times do i have to tell you, stop with the stupid the nickname." i tell her rolling my eyes with annoyance.

NO ONE POV-
Hinata face fell , she thought she saw a lot of children but they were bullying a young boy. She grabbed sasuke and started running. "HINATA! Where are we going now." Sasuke huffed.
"Look. those boys are bullying the other kid" , hinata replied in a matter of fact tone. She smirked and looked at sasuke who smirked back and said one thing.
"train?"
-
WE MEET NARUTO!!!!
what will hinata and sasuke do? will they befriend naruto? or will they just save him.
sorry it isn't long i'll make the next chapter longer

BYE!!!!