Chapter 2 - Snack-a-Jack

Lucy's car pulled up in the car park. It was 9:20 and she had managed to phone ahead on her hands free to notify the school that she was running late, due to traffic.

Jack was whistling to himself as he took off his seatbelt. Lucy looked over at him.

"Not a bad commute," Jack said nonchalantly. He caught Lucy's eye and winked at her. He couldn't help but smile. There was something magnetic about Lucy. He wasn't quite sure what it was - her feisty and perfectionist personality, her subtle athletic build or her soft, rounded features. Either way, he had only just begun.

"For once I have no words," sighed Lucy, "but Jack, seriously, I need to keep it together this morning. I've got to talk about our youth programme to the school and you need to have a kickabout with the kids, and I need to write a press release about it!"

"Ya certainly didn't keep it together just now," grinned Jack. Lucy slapped him on the thigh.

"And you weren't very well behaved Jack. Bad behaviour has consequences." 

They walked into the school. Lucy was still flustered and desperately trying to conceal it. Her knickers were soaking wet and there was no way they were going to dry now. Jack's presence was driving her wild. He wasn't her usual type in any way, but for weeks she had been increasingly distracted in his presence. His eyes drew her in and played with her, his smile was disarming, his body impossible not to stare at. The sexual tension was evident but he had taken her by surprise in the car. Despite her climax, she wanted more. She wanted him. And she wasn't sure how long she could wait.

"Lovely to meet you Jack," said the headmaster, a kindly looking man in his fifties who was clearly overjoyed to see a Premier League and England football superstar turning up at his small primary school in the Cheshire countryside. "The children are so excited to meet you."

They were led in to a small meeting room next to the staff room where they sat down. They were joined by Man City's social media exec Rhys and one of their photographers, Steve. Lucy's phone began to ping.

"Sorry, just need to nip out, a couple of local journalists are here," she said.

Jack suddenly felt uncomfortable left on his own to talk to the staff. Lucy was the PR guru, she knew exactly what to say.

Thankfully she wasn't long and she returned.

"They're just waiting in the car park," Lucy said, "in the meantime we can discuss what we're doing this morning."

"Well the children have started their lesson now; obviously you couldn't help being late but we'll need to have our football demo at 10:30 after the morning break now, if that's OK? Maybe we can set up some interviews with Jack now?"

Lucy nodded and arranged for the two local journalists to come in and speak to Jack about his first few weeks at Man City.

It was soon ten past ten; the children's break time began and Lucy wrapped up the conversations with the journalists, with Steve agreeing to send photos on to them.

Lucy had her laptop out on the table, she was going through emails. Jack sat next to her as the headmaster's assistant went to make some coffee. Steve and Rhys annoyingly stayed in the room - Lucy was still burning with desire. Jack had started a fire that only he could put out. 

She placed her hand on his thigh under the table and slid it upwards, over his shorts.

Jack glanced to her, smirking. Oh no, Lucy thought, that was not the right response. He needed to know he wasn't going to get away with their encounter in the car earlier that morning.