Georgie Head cannons 3

Georgie likes keeping the past to herself, and she hadn't even told Tessa about it the only one who know just about everything about. Since Lily lived most of it with Georgie.

Georgie always wears a locket that Mr. Terrance gave her  after a horse show that has a  picture of herself, Mr Terrance Lily and Nova in it, and it's engraved with what Mr. Terrance said to her, "Let you're light shine brighter then the doubt." And she pretty much never takes  the thing off as it is very special to her.

Once Georgie was able to leave her small town she vowed to never go back because to much had happened there, and she didn't want to relive a lot of it, and because her parents definitely wouldn't accept what she had become.

Georgie is very good at hiding her own feelings she had learned to use a mask for her job or when someone else needs her to be strong. On days like these she usually goes home and thinks through the crazy day. Letting the day take it toll on her within her walls.

Georgie can read people very well, she can tell what their feeling. Which either really helps. Or she despises.

Georgie is careful with her words especially when talking to some one in a hospital or mental institute as she doesn't want to trigger anyone. So when she doesn't know what to say she doesn't say anything.

Georgie is a great listener and will listen to anyone although when it is a stranger she tends to get uncomfortable.

Georgie doesn't like fighting very much and tries to avoid it, but sometimes she has to break in and stop it. If she thinks its getting to serious