Chapter 5

Hiii, sorry I haven't been posting! I kinda forgot about this story, but I'm bac so hola! Kk enjoy.

The sunlight is blinding, and we both cover our faces with our arms. This was it, and I couldn't believe it. We both got used to the light, and took our arms away from our faces.
The view was amazing. The green trees, and the long green grass. The overgrown flowers! And the smell, like no other that I have ever smelled before. Perfect.
We both stopped our gaze and stared at each other.
"Its beautiful!" We say in unison. Those were the only words I could get out from my lips. I was speechless!!

Theos pov!!! Were changing it up a bit!! Because I'm bored.
I looked at Y/N. I had never seen her so happy before. The smile on her face almost reached her eyes and she looked around the green hills, scanning the new world. Suddenly she spoke up.

"So, where should we go?" Y/N asked.
"Let's go west, towards the beach. You have your bow and arrow right?" She nodded and pulled out her bow from behind her back. "Ok, let's go then." She said walking west.

This was the start of a new journey.

Hello...hi, its been a longgg time! Hayyyy! Sorry fir the sgort chapter. I had no inspiration lol...enjoy the next chapter....

Lol, this chapter took a minute to read......oh welp...

If it ever comes out....Adios mi amigos