Chapter 6: Why?!

Dixie POV:
I was now 9 months pregnant and ready to explode. Who knew being pregnant at 19 would be so much work? All of my dresses and skirts were becoming to tight and were practically suffocating me. So were all my shoes and blouses. So I decided to just wear some overalls and a t shirt under it with just some keds.

As I'm making my way downstairs to go grocery shopping for food, because being pregnant I are more than usual Griffin still happened to be home. When he saw me I don't think I've ever seen more rage in his eyes.

"Why are you dressed like a slut?"

"What do you mean? I'm just wearing overalls?"

"Exactly my point. I am a well respected attorney in this town, do you know how bad it looks on me if they see my pregnant teenage wife walking around like a whore?" (Pretend they live in a really small town with a population under 5000)

"Why did you have to bring up the fact I'm a teenager?"

"What do you mean Dixie?"

"You said my pregnant TEENAGE wife? Why does that part matter?!"

"Dixie you are getting off topic. You look like a whore. Go change right now."

"No"

"What did you say?"

"I said NO"

"Dixie so help me god I will drag you upstairs right now if you don't go change."

"Well I'm not going change." I started thinking I ended the conversation.

Boy was I wrong.

He dragged me up the stairs by my elbow like I was some rag doll. My elbow was practically burning. He locked the door behind him and yelled "CHANGE RIGHT NOW". I was beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable changing in front of him.

"Griffin I don't feel comfortable changing in front of you. Plus none of my clothes fit me."

"Dixie stop making excuses and change. Or I'll change your clothes for you."

"NONE OF MY CLOTHES FIT GRIFFIN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO"

"GOD DAMMIT DIXIE STOP MAKING EXCUSES" he began walking towards me with fury in his eyes like an agitated bull. He began ripping my clothes off. He took into no account that I was 9 months pregnant.

When he finally put on my clothes I felt awful. I felt as though I was being suffocated with the skirt and shirt and shoes. My body was too big carrying our baby girl. (Idk if I said the baby was a girl but she is. And the name is Daisy Marie Johnson)

"OK GRIFFIN YOU HAPPY?"

"YES YOU NOW LOOK PRESENTABLE AND NOT LIKE AN EMBARRASSMENT"

"WHATEVER I AM LEAVING"

Yes I am leaving. And I'm going to Noah's.