PROLOGUE

Note: I own some of the characters in the story and i borrowed some of these characters from my friends. So credits to my very good friend for letting me use her original characters^^ . This is my very first book and I want to improve more of my grammar and writing skills. May have some minor problems in grammar.

!!Trigger Warning: Read at your own risk!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED T~T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYRINGA

The world is cruel. Rotten. Selfish. Full of Unfairness. It has always been like this. We can never control it even if we wanted to.

Dull. Life is getting lame. Nothing new. Nothing exciting. It's always the same. It never changes no matter what we do.

People. There are two different types of people in this world. There are good and bad. That's why in this world, we need to carefully decide who we trust. Trusting is the hardest thing to do. Some people just come and go. Repeatedly breaking you to pieces bit by bit. While some, stays but will eventually vanish from your life as if nothing happened between you and that person. And some, never leaves by your side but are taken away from you somehow.

If the world was fair, I wouldn't be saying these things. If people would just agree with each other, the world might just be balanced. If everyone was the same, the world could just be peaceful. No racism, no more bullying, and no more war. But that's when I realized, that'll never happen.

I'm at the library. Searching for a book that passes my interest so that I can start reading it. I roamed around the library and stopped when I saw a book that caught my eye. I reached out my hand only to be encountered by a hand of someone reaching out for the same book. 

"OMG. I'm so sorry miss. You wanted to read this book too? You can take it. It's fine. I'll just find another one." I looked to my side, to see who was talking and I found a boy awkwardly apologizing to me with his head down. I stood there confused. We're not in Korea or something, this is the Philippines. Why the heck is he bowing his head at me.

The boy turned up his head to look at me and he opened his mouth saying "Kiyomi?". I froze. How does he know my name? Is he a cousin or something? I don't even talk to anyone on gatherings!! A person I encountered in the past? If he is, OMG this is embarrassing. Or perhaps... A STALKER?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oop-. Who do you think he is? Is he a stalker? Or a past encounter? Σ(O_O)
Seriously Kiyomi ;-; you gotta fix your brain and stop forgetting things you fish._.