Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

~ Totsuki Sleeper Train | 6:23 AM ~

You and Erina sat peacefully together, Light snores emitting from both your mouths, Her head on your shoulder as yours laid on hers. Sleeping peacefully as the train travelled smoothly along the tracks.

The snowy mountains that reflected the brightness from the sun, Had shown itself after passing through the huge thickets. The light that had entered the room had illuminated it, Which was also the reason why the both of you woke up, The exact time and the same reaction.

You and Erina stared at each other, As if the both of you couldn't believe you've sealed the deal just last night. A smile formed on your face which made one appear on hers.

Y/N: ".. Goodmorning Beautiful~.." You greeted her with a compliment, Making her giggle, which you found 'cute'.

Erina: "Goodmorning, You're so cute... and such a gentleman too.." She complimented back, Making you pout and lay your head on her shoulder and wrap your arms around her.

Y/N: "Hey~ I'm nowhere near cute~ I'm Handsome, Okay?.. Besides, You're this gentleman's lady.." You said before making her blush and smile.

Erina: "Based on what I'm seeing right now, You look cute.."

Y/N: "No.. This is me greeting you everytime we wake up together in the morning.."

Erina: "Exaclty.."

Y/N: "You know what... Fine.. I'll take you're compliments everytime.. Though, what should I call you now?.. Schmoopie?"

Erina: "N-no! That sounds embarassing!" She said with a blush before you gave her a list of nicknames.

Y/N: "Then what about.. Honey?.. Babe?.. Love?.. Beautiful?.. Sweetie?... What about.. Boo?.. Snookums?.. My Queen?.. Princess?.."

Erina: "No.. Too common, Think about something else.."

Y/N: "Future Wife?" You suggested making her blush madly.

Erina: "N-no.. Not that.. Atleast, not yet~" She mumbled the last part hoping you didn't hear it, But unfortunately for her, You did.

Y/N: "Fine, I'll call you that when we get engaged.. Soon.." She blushed madly at your words, Whereas you giggled at her reaction before stating more nicknames to call her.

"Ms. Hottie?-"

Erina: "Don't be absurd, I will not be called such a nickname.." She said in a scolding tone as you sweatdropped.

Y/N: "Yes Ma'am.. What about.. Cuddle muffin.. Sweet Pea.. Miss 'The one who is always right'..? Or maybe.. Soon-to-be-Mrs. L/N?.."

Erina: "Nope.."

Y/N: "You know what, I'll just call you... Milady.. Like or not, That's what I'll call you.. Hehe~" You insisted, making her sigh in defeat as she rolled her eyes playfully, You pulled her close and pecked her cheek.

Erina: "Fine.. I'll call you whatever comes to mind then.."

Y/N: "Fine by me.." You said hugging her tightly, As if never wanting to let go.

Erina: "You seem so clingy today.."

Y/N: "Of course, It's my first day with my girlfiend, How can I not.. Why? Do you not like it?"

Erina: "I do.. I like it alot.." She said before smiling again and hugging you back.

"But we do have to get some training done, The Regiment Dé Cuisine is approaching quickly.."