Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

~ Totsuki Sleeper Train | 6:23 AM ~

The morning light, It had seeped into Erina's room once more, The cold air that roamed freely inside, made the two of you snuggle closer to each other.

Your arm wrapped around Erina's waist, The other was below her where she laid on it. Erina had her arms wrapped your own waist. The two of you pulling each other closer while having the blankets cover the both of you... Well, mostly her...

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, Your girlfriend's sleeping face greeting you as a satisfied smile formed with your expression. You laid your head closer to hers, Your foreheads touching with each other while you cupped her cheek with your thumb caressing the part under her eyes gently.

Y/N: "You're so.. perfect~" You  whispered sweet nothings to her, Though you thought she couldn't hear them, A smile formed on her face making you widen your eyes in surprise.

"I thought you were asleep?.." You said before pulling her closer and kissing her on the lips.

The both of you had a small make-out session that lasted for around 15 minutes before she separated for air.

Erina: "Goodmorning~" She greeted while you straddled her, your head somewhere around her neck as you breathed in her scent.

Y/N: "Goodmorning, Milady.. Had a good night sleep?" You asked before leaning down and started romantically neck-kissing her.

Erina: "Y/N~... Yeah~" She was cut off by you who bit at her skin, Leaving a hickey mark on her shoulder. You continued giving her neck-kisses as she closed her eyes and let you do what you wanted.

She raised her chin, exposing even more skin as you smiled at her actions, The way she submits herself to you just makes you happy and satisfied. You complied by giving her even more pleasure through neck-kissing as she breathed uncontrollably. A blush so red that it could put tomatoes to shame, had appeared on her face.

Erina: "I feel~ good~Aah.." She moaned out lightly, You continued nibbling at her neck as she wrapped her legs around your waist, locking the both of you in your position.

Y/N: "I love you~.." You mumbled, while going at her neck skin, You could feel she was sweating and her temperature was warm that you could snuggle with her all-day.

...

...

...

Erina was tugging at the hem of your shirt, wanting to remove it. You felt her doing this as you looked towards her hands and a smirk formed on your face.

Then you let her take your shirt off, Leaving you shirtless and in your sweatpants with socks as you topped her. Her hands ran around your stomach where your lightly toned abs resided. You felt her hands roam around your torso towards your back then the waist.

Feeling this, You leaned down towards her neck and used your tongue to glide over some certain spots until eventually finding her sweetspot. Her back arched upwards while a smirk formed on your face, Before you started abusing that certain location on her neck.

Erina: "AaHh.. Mmm... Y/N~.." She said trying to bite back her loud moans while you just continued to alternate from using your lips, tongue and teeth simultaneously.

You felt her tugging at the hem of your pants, A grin formed on your face followed by a chuckle. Erina had pulled your pants down to your knees, Leaving you in your underwear as she looked at it and blushed.

Then you felt her hands roam around behind your waist and almost inside your boxers, You hurriedly pinned her wrists above her head as you pressed your whole body down on hers.