Chapter 11- Horrible/Wonderful Decisions

Michael's POV

My mind swims as squeeze my eyes closed at a light shining on me, Go back to sleep, let me dream about my babies. The only reason I sit up is the throbbing in the back of my head. The fabric of the comforter scratches me, and my hands fly to my bare torso, covering myself.

Why am I shirtless? I rub my eyes with my closed fists and peel them open trying to avoid the sun in my eyes. "Sorry, I woke you up in case you were hungry. I made some pancakes." Luke? Oh my god. Oh my god. What did I do? Calm down, Michael. "Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks." He looks me up and down quickly, trying to assess my mood I guess.

Luke looks really good in this light, the angle makes his jawli- Wait, what? Yeah, Luke's cute maybe kinda hot, I guess... The point is I don't think of him like that. Then why did you kiss him? My subconscious retorts.

Luke has already started going downstairs while I argued with myself. I swing my leg to the side of his bed, flinching at the shooting pain up my entire back. Still don't like him? God, I wish I'd shut up. I don't even try to avoid waddling because of the babies and the other thing. I wince at the feeling of the couch against me, mentally smacking Luke. At least you know he likes it rough. Just when I'm about to scream, Lucas plops himself down next to me.

"Here! Chocolate chip, your favorite. Right?" I can't help the giddy smile that's seems to have plopped itself on my face. Nodding, I take the fork and butter knife from his cold fingers. He runs his hand over my shoulder trying to soothe me, but instead it makes me panic and my heart starts running a marathon. You're falling for him, Clifford. No. I'm not. "I know you're freaking out Michael." Luke runs his hand over his face and takes a deep breath in. "Would you please tell me what you're thinking? Please, you're kinda scaring me... Mikey?"

I can't tell if he meant to say Mikey, but my heart melts at the nickname. Without realizing I'm saying exactly what I'm thinking. "I'm not really thinking of anything, at first I panicked... Right now I'm trying to find a comfortable position because, God it hurts!" I start giggling before I notice and Luke's smile lights up the whole room. He seems really relieved by my response. "So you haven't started to think about Calum or anything with... us... yet?"

You're such an idiot." "Shit." I begin to stuff my face with pancakes because my stomach is already growling and I don't want to say anything stupid. The way Luke moves his hand down to my leg has a thousand memories rushing at me. I almost choke on my food as I begin to laugh hysterically. "Michael?" Too late now. "I didn't even think about Calum, to be honest. At the moment I was thinking about you, and I was forcing myself not to panic. Now I remember..."

It takes me a second to remember how to breathe. Say it already! "Last night, I said it back." Hurry up! "I meant it... I love you Luke..."

_______________________________________________________________

"Calum, are you sure?" He just nods really fast and takes a step closer to me. "I'll be fine." He laughs under his breath for a second and runs his hand over my stomach. "I'll still be a daddy, right?" I nod, muttering reassurance as he wraps his arms around me. "Do you mind if I go for Ashton?" He raises an eyebrow at me, and I can't help but giggle. "Go for it, Cal."

There's a knock at the door as we both start walking downstairs. It should be my mom saying goodbye because she's leaving for 3 months so she can spend the entire last month with me. As I'm talking to her she seems to be observing Calum and Luke on the couch trying not to be awkward and failing. She pulls me in for a hug and reminds that next time she sees me Liz and Ashton's mom will be with her. Calum's sister should come a little while after them but his mom is probably coming last second because she has alot going on right now I guess.

"Come on, Hon. Walk me to the car." I nod and tiptoe after her, noticing her sudden change in mood. She's acting a lil suspicious. Right before she gets in the car she throws her arms around me and whispers. "You could always have both. Three dads... Be careful Mikey." She drives away, leaving me there with a utterly confused expression. Luke runs out and pulls me inside, even though it's beautiful out.

Could I have all three?

A.n. I wrote this pretty fast and it's not as long as I wanted but I'm lost with this story right now. Tell me what you think about Muke and the end of Malum...

TELL ME IF YOU THINK MIKEY SHOULD HAVE ALL THREE BOYS....