Chapter 19- Nursery

Thanks for the new cover! fleekvibes

Michael's POV

"Yes, pink. Blue in the room to the left, light blue Luke!" I yell glaring at the blonde. He bought the wrong color after I specifically told him baby blue, 'because its for babies' he had laughed but obviously forgot. Calum walks up to me, rubbing at my shoulders. "Get off Cal, help Luke mix the paints." I say, pointing at the buckets of white and blue. Calum groans, telling me to 'calm down'.

He helps Luke as I check on Ashton. Half of the room is bright pink by now and I can't help but smile at his fast work. "Michael! Get out!" He yells, following me out. "The chemicals, babe..." He says and looks down at his paint filled shirt. He groans, scowling at the pink. "You're doing great, Ash! It looks really nice." I say, smiling and grab the wet shirt from his hands.

He quickly leans out to kiss me before he rushes back to the room. Luke and Calum have managed to spill some dark blue paint on the wood floor outside the room. "Calum! Luke! Come here!" I scream which makes them run over to me. They start to ask if I'm ok or if the babies are coming.... "No, you idiots. Look at what you did!" I point at the paint of the floor and they cringe, running to wipe it up.

While I'm watching them clean the paint off the floor, someone knocks on the door. "Coming!" I yell, having trouble getting to the door because of my stomach. There stands a flustered Harry Styles, with his babies. "Michael, I need your help." He pleads and steps in. While he drones on about how much 'the kids have been torturing him', I look at his tired appearance. He's in a loose, half unbuttoned shirt and skinny jeans but his hair is a mess. It's curlier than normal, super frizzy and Darcy is yanking it.

"I begged Louis to let me spend a day alone with the babies. He's so protective of them, I thought he needed to relax. Look at me Michael, what if I can't do this?" He sighs and lays Harry Jr. down next to him (on the bed). He seems so frustrated but they're not even crying. "Harry, you're doing great. They look like they're having fun!" I say, smiling at him and continuing. "Louis struggles with certain stuff but that's why parenting is meant for two people. You and Louis are perfect for each other, I've never seen anyone so in love. You can do this, together." I say, grabbing his hands in mine. He sighs then grabs the babies off the bed.

"As much as that helps, I have to hear 'I told you so' the rest of the day. Have fun, Michael." He says then walks out and yells a 'Thanks!" through the hall. That's when Darcy starts crying.

_____________________________________________________________

While Ashton steals the blue paint from the boys, Luke moves over to the room he painted yesterday. "What are you doing? I thought you already painted that room..." I ask, trying to see into the room. Luke blocks my view and kisses my cheek. "Yea, I'm almost done with it. Don't worry." He says and closes the door behind him. I huff and cross my arms, looking into the room Calum has been painting.

It's sky blue and has little clouds everywhere, he's painting a small dresser yellow when I walk in. "Michael... Chemicals..." He says without turning to look at me, I groan and walk in further. "Just let me look at it." I sass and he stands up, grabbing my shoulders. "It's bad for the babies." He insists and walks me out.

____________________________________________________________

I spend the day planning Calum's birthday, I know he doesn't want much but we can't exactly go clubbing like he normally does. I'm hoping we can go to dinner with the One Direction boys but Louis is struggling to find a sitter he trusts. I just hope we don't get crowded by fans.

I'm sorry! I haven't had WiFi all week, I'm getting some Saturday but I'm updating because I'm out of the house...
Tell me if this chapter seems weird because I've been writing in third person and past tense for my new fanfiction. The first chapter comes out today! It's a One Direction and 5sos one and they meet at clinic with different disorders or problems. I really want everyone to read it!