Character Sketch!!

Heyaa! I am here to tease you guys a little, these aren't updates but just to kick start this upcoming story. Since, I am in a mischievious mood this is all you guys will be getting for this book until my mood changes, LOL! Well, it might change seeing a shower of votes and comments!!!

***************************************************************************************

Ansh Singhania – Same as previous books, Taarey's son, eldest brother of Riddhima, Ruhika and Aman and now husband of Meera. His life is all about his family, friends, dance and the love of his life. Madly in love with meera, can do anything for her. A billionaire and an amazing dancer, a guy born with a golden spoon. He is 25 years old.

Meera Ansh Singhania – Same as previous books. Ansh's wife and now Singhania's and taarey's eldest daughter-in-law. Loves Ansh but is scared of opening her heart to him, heartbroken with the forced marriage and doesn't want to accept their marriage. Really fond of her new family, the D3 team and Flames team. Shares great bond with them. a beautiful girl with a kind heart and an amazing soul. She is 25 years old.

Other characters

Aarav Shekhawat – 23 years
Maya Gowda – 23 years
Tanay Kalsi – 24 years
Riddhima Singhania – 23 years
Hardik Kalsi – 23 years
Ruhika Singhania – 23 years
Vihaan Kotian – 24 years
Taara Raghati – 23 years
Kabir Raghati – 22 years
Ishita Kotian – 22 years
Aman Singhania – 17 years
Maira Gowda – 16 years

And the D3 team obviously!!!

Ships – Aarav-Maya, Tanay-Riddhima, Hardik-Ruhika, Vihaan-Taara, Kabir-Ishita