Chapter-9

Heya guys! So here are the updates, and I swear I would go on a rampage and won't update for weeks if I don't get a good response on these ones as these are the updates you guys have been waiting for. LOL!

Now read and enjoy (Though I know you'll enjoy them alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt) *wink*

***********************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was night time when Meera returned to their room after spending time with the girls. The room was empty.

He must be with dadda!

She thought remembering Rey and Ansh went to Rey's study for some serious business discussion. Sighing, she decided she would talk to him later when he comes back and went towards the wardrobe to pull out her night clothes. Choosing her nightie, she went to the bathroom.

Even Ansh came back in the room and saw it empty, thinking she was outside the room he too went inside the wardrobe to take his night clothes out. Taking them out he walked towards the bathroom, while Meera here already stripped her clothes. She even forgot that she didn't even lock the bathroom door. But before she could have opened the shower, the door burst open and Ansh walked inside casually startling her.

She turned around in a jiffy shocked while his eyes widened seeing her there already ready to take a shower and he turned around instantly cursing,

"Oh fuck!"

Even Meera turned the other side consciously even though he already had his back to her. he muttered,

"I am so sorry, vo door locked nahi thi to I thought ki tum....."

Ansh told her stammering and hesitatingly hoping that she won't be hurt due to this mishap. Though she was conscious, after all he just saw her bare, but still knew it was a mistake from both side. She should have locked the door. So she muttered,

"It's fine, it's my fault too. Mujhe laga mene door lock kiya hai. And moreover tum room mein nahi the................"

He hummed, while she pulled the towel from aside as she realised she forgot to take the bathrobe with her and wrapped it around her body when she heard him,

"You should be careful with these things, abhi main tha. Though, hamare bathroom mein koi aayega nahi, but by chance koi cleaning staff ya koi bhi ho sakta tha. Even if I am not there, please check karliya karo."

She nodded, somewhere feeling happy at his concern. After days, he was showing his concerned and caring side and muttered,

"I will take care next time. You can turn around now, I have covered myself."

Ansh sighed happy that she didn't argue this time and understood from where he was coming, he was just too concerned for her when it comes to her careless and incautious self. She was sometimes too reckless with her own self, and ends up getting hurt so often. He turned around and sighed seeing her wrapped in a towel. She was standing there looking down while adjusting her hair.

Though, his heart raced seeing her in that state, nervous, conscious and standing there almost bare but he cleared his throat looking away not wanting her to feel that he was oogling and also to remove all the thoughts he suddenly had about his wife.

He mumbled,

"Umm......You take a shower, I'll come back when you are done."

Saying, that he turned around to walk away while Meera just stayed silent looking at him biting her lips, she thought staring at his back,