Uhura's got style!

“What Happened Lieutenant!?” McCoy said kneeling by Spock’s side and checking his vitals.

“Well um…. He was um……………….. I don’t think he would appreciate me telling you what happened….” She said, turning away…

“I can’t treat him unless i know what happened.” Bones informed her.

“Well… he was um… crying because of everything that had happened…. and then he um passed out…..” She said quietly.

“Oh… Vulcans are not able to handle emotions for very long, the sheer mental force it takes to block it or try to block it can sometimes render them unconscious. He should be ok in a few minutes.” 5 min, later, Spock bolted up and looked around.

“How did i get here?” He questioned.

“Well um… your emotions,.... um they kinda… knocked you out….” Uhura said trying to give a gentle smile. “So i got Dr. McCoy and we brought you here.

“oh….” Just then kirk walked past stopped turned around and wandered back in.

“don’t try to kill me again” he teased. Spock glared at him. “Whoah easy there tiger!” Kirk teased again.

“Enough!” Uhura said sternly to kirk. “If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all and get out!”

“Esh! i was only joking! I already have comand what do i need another emotional outbreak from him for!” Kirk smirked and laughing slowly sauntered back out of the room. Spock glared at him.

“I should have killed him…” He mumbled. Dr. McCoy dropped his tricorder and lifted his head to stare at the vulcan, wide eyed, his mouth hanging open. Uhura walked over and gave Spock a look, as to say there will be none of that while im around. Spock understood and tried to look apologetic.

“I sugest a day of rest for you Mr. Spock, and i’ll make sure Uhura checks on you every so often. McCoy said.

Uhura walked with spock back to his quarters and he went in.

Uhura marched down the hall and noticing Kirk walking into a turbo lift, she gave everyone else a glare and they hurried out. once in she stopped the turbo lift.

“permission to speak freely CAPTAIN.” she said glaring at him. Kirk kinda jumped and hesitantly nodded.

“ i DON”T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING TEASING SPOCK LIKE THAT! HIS PLANET WAS JUST DESTROYED HIS MOTHER KILLED AND HIS PRIDE ALSO DESTROYED, YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE HIM LEAVE THE SHIP ALL TOGETHER! i DON’T KNOW WHAT’S WORSE, THAT YOU WOULD BECOME SO MEAN OR THAT YOUR IMBECILE MIND IS CONTROLLING OUR SHIP. iF YOU DON’T LEAVE MY BABE ALONE I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS WHOLE TRIP VERY MISERABLE FOR YOU. SO STOP TEASING SPOCK AND START ACTING THE WAY A GOOD CAPTAIN SHOULD IF YOUR LITTLE BRAIN IS EVEN CAPABLE OF THAT. OR BETTER YET GIVE THE CONTROL BACK TO SPOCK AND GET YOUR Ass  OFF OF THE SHIP. DON’T YOU DARE LAUGH AND DON’T YOU DARE TRY TO BE COCKY WITH ME! I HAVE FISTS AND I CAN VERY EASILY DESTROY THAT SO CALLED PERFECT LITTLE FACE OF YOURS SO LEAVE SPOCK ALONE AND STOP BEING A JERK!!!!!!!” she finished and pressed the button to resume flight. Kirk just stood there staring at her mouth hanging open like the fool he is. The lift stopped at Kirk’s level and he got off.