Part 2

2 hours later

"Leave me alone will you" I said to Kyle annoyed by his questions. We were now making our way to school and decided to just walk instead of taking the car .I enjoyed walking anyway.
"Seriously tho , when are you gonna start dating again"he said laughing
"Kyle I already told you I'm not gonna date again "I said with a chuckle.
"Do you know how many guys are drooling for ya "he said
"Of course they are all dogs I know"I shrugged even tho I was slightly flattered.
"They aren't dogs ,you just chose the dogs"he laughed
"That man bitch was a mistake"I laughed .
"A great mistake"he said lowly but I heard him.what did he mean
"What "I asked confused
"Look at what he turned you into .you are not the same as you used to be .now every guy wants you after you left him "he said and paused ."I'm sure he regrets what he did ."he laughed
"Yeah sure whatever "I shrugged with a smile.
He was right tho .I really did change drastically after I left Nick , that stupid excuse of a guy .I don't regret leaving at all .He said I was stupid and not worth anyone's affection.He really hurt me so much to the point where I felt worthless and useless .I decided to leave him after a lot of difficulty and tried to move on. I learnt to leave my life the way I wanted and most importantly ,learnt to not give a fuck about shit that people think of you.
I was so lost in my own thoughts I hadn't realized that Kyle was talking to me.
"Hello ~are you there "he said waving his hand in my face
"Sorry I just zoned out "I said with a small laugh.
"I know but how does a person zone out while walking"he said laughing.
"It just happens I guess "I said.
"Bye Ash "he said going in a different direction heading towards his group of friends who were at the front of the school gate .
"See ya later " I said
I was quite early so I took out my earphones and plugged them in .
Making my way towards my first class which was English literature I started playing one of my favorite playlist .
I entered the classroom and realised there was a couple kissing on my freaking desk .Its literelly 8 :47 in the morning what is wrong with these people .
"For fuck's sake get a fuckin room !"I shouted clearly pissed .
"Shit "I heard the girl say before jolting off of my table.They quickly made their way out the classroom smiling like idiots trying to hide their embarrassed faces.
"And on my fuckin desk of all places ?"I groaned.
"Shut the damn door "I yelled and the guy slammed it shut .
"Ugh "I groaned and set down .I plugged my earphones on and played on the table .
I was starting to relax when suddenly I heard someone being slammed into the door and it burst open. I looked up not really caring untill I saw a person being punched in the face .
"Hey !"I quickly stood up and made my way to the guy .He was lying on the floor and his shirt was covered in what seemed like chalk . His hair was messed up and he had a busted lip with fresh blood dripping from it .He looked a mess what happened ?
"What the hell are you doing"I said looking straight at the guy who was standing at the door .
"Stay out of this girly "he said with a disgusting smile plastered on his face .
"Do not call me girly "I glared at him .
"Or what girly ?"he said with a smirk .
"Call me girly one more time and you'll see what I'll do "I said pissed.
"Girly ~"he smirked .is he really kidding me."what you gon-" before he could finish his sentence I punched him in the face and he dropped to the floor. It was now my turn to smirk . I looked at him and his nose was dripping out blood. That was very satisfying to look at .
"Didn't see that coming did you "I smirked .
"This bitch "he groaned holding his nose .His friends were now looking at me as they weren't expecting the punch to have so much impact like that . I could have sworn I saw one of them holding in a laughter.
"Just get your ass out of here before I kick your ass out myself "I said looking down at him. He quickly stood up and started going out holding his nose. Was he scared coz he didn't do anything to fight back .I was really looking forward to a fight today but he turned out to be a weak ass .

Hello y'all 👋😅