Part 12

''And what did you mean by 'close friend' that time '' i said 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry but this chapter is short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' I will answer that another time not today'' he dodged the question again.

Why is he not answering my questions. Its as if he is hiding something from us. Ugh this is getting really frustrating. If he is not gonna tell me ... i know one person who will.

//////////////////////////////////

I was doing my morning routine and was getting ready for school.I wanted to find the reason why my dad was being so secretive with his business with Antonio. If he wasn't gonna tell me i was going to find out the reason myself, one way or another.

I was now walking through the gate when surprisingly i saw Lamer and Jess talking together. I thought that like everyone else that had met Lamer, Jess would start to avoid him. Well i guess i was wrong, she's not as innocent as she looks.

'' Ash ! over here '' i heard Jess screaming my name. I really didn't wan't to go there. I didn't want to be near Lamer after, whatever that happened that night. i was not gonna let him know that he had an effect on me, that i really wish i didn't have.

'' Hi guys '' i said avoiding his deep mysterious eyes.

'' Hey hey listen. I was thinking that since Lamer is going to be working with you guys, which obviously means he'll be meeting you guys frequently, we should go hang out some time'' Jess said everything at once leaving me confused. What the hell is wrong with this girl?

'' Excuse me what '' I deadpanned.

'' We are going to hang out today '' She said casually.

'' No i'm not '' i said.

'' I wasn't asking Ash '' she smirked.

What the hell. 

'' But i have plans today '' i retaliated.

'' Like what exactly '' She said. I looked at Lamer and he seemed to be enjoying what was going on here judging by the smirk that was plastered on his face. I wish i could just wipe it off his sexy face- wait what.

'' Like th- the library. yes the library, to study '' i said. Fuck i stuttered.

" Like I said , I am not asking " she smirked .

What have I gotten myself into