Part 8

The next day came so fast i felt like i didn't have enough sleep at all. 

I got out of bed and went to have a quick shower , brush my teeth and i was too lazy to even brush my hair so i just tied it up in a messy bun. 

i went downstairs and to no surprise at all my mom was already up and continuing with whatever work she was left with . The house was looking grand to be honest and i feel like it took everything in her to come up with these decorations. Its not like the rest of the decorations she used to put up were bad , its just that this one was better than the rest.

This time she had gone with a much darker theme for the whole setting. She removed the floral yellow curtains that we had and replaced them with dark purple ones that looked a bit aesthetic. The marble floor looked shiny and polished and whoever polished it did a really good job with it. There were tables that were put everywhere around the room and there were a total of six chairs around a table. The room was really huge by the way , you can compare to a church hall. There were vases on each table and there were fresh flowers in each...it would be a shame if there was someone allergic .

The whole room was just dark , like in an aesthetic way...i love it. For the first time i actually thought to myself that this will be the only function that i would not regret going to at all . Surprisingly i was actually looking forward to this function. 

That was until i started looking for what i should wear .

I was now in my room racking through all the eventful clothes that i owned. Most of my clothes were just hoodies and a bunch of jeans , ripped jeans to be precise. I've been to a lot of parties, yes , but i don't think the dresses i had were suitable for this kind of function, it seemed important. 

I just decided to put on one of my less revealing dresses that i had. it was a long orange dress with thin straps and it covered my ankles.It was actually not that bad for a function ,right.

''so i guess this will be fine for tonight '' i spoke to myself trying to reassure myself. What could possibly go wrong .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day Jess decided to come by and we would get ready together . By this point the party was only in 3 hours.

''Ash you need to get ready quickly the function is gonna start soon'' Jess said taking out her outfit that she had put in my closet.

'' I know , i just don't know what to wear '' i lied .

'' Fine show me your options '' she said leaving what she was doing .

'' I got a few but there's only one that i think is suitable for the function '' i said taking the dress from the hanger .

''Then what are you waiting for go put it on '' she said .

I went into the bathroom taking off the hoodie and a pair of jeans that i was wearing . I fit myself into the dress and surprisingly i loved it. It had a really huge slit on the right leg and now i started having second choices . The dress was beautiful and it exposed my leg , thigh high , but that was not the problem . It was not only exposing my thigh , it also exposed my tattoo. Yes , i did have a tattoo but only a few people knew about it. My mom was always against me wearing a tattoo and i'm really sure she would opposing me not to wear this dress. 

It was quite a big tattoo honestly. It was a rose with vines that spiraled from my thigh to my hip. It was really pretty but i don't know why my mom hated it .

Well when have i ever listened to her about what i wear , i don't really care about what she thinks about it. In fact , i think i'm going to wear it just to spite her a little bit. I never wanted to attend this function anyway so i might as well have some fun.

When i was done i exited the bathroom and went to show Jess the outfit that i had chosen for myself.When i tell you her jaw dropped....

''WOW , What in the name sexiness are you wearing '' she said getting up from the bed .

''and you have the audacity to say you have nothing to wear , like what '' she said studying my whole outfit. 

''So is it good , how do i look '' i asked her .

'' Good ? Girl you look out of this world '' she said almost yelling .

''you are definitely going to wear that  dress , i don't care if you like it or not '' she said going back to sit .

'' So i'm wearing this dress then . Now its time for me to fix my hair ''i said turning around towards my mirror. 

''Wait a sec...'' Jess said squinting her eyes at me .

'' What is it '' i said looking at her confused .

'' Is that what i think...Ash you have a tattoo ?!'' Jess practically screamed at me jumping from the bed .

''Oh that , yeah i do '' i shrugged with a smile 

''wow it's beautiful '' she said and started inspecting it tracing the  vines of the rose on my thigh. 

'' I think you should be getting dressed now its getting late'' i said going to fix my hair .

'' OK, i know '' she said and grabbed her dress. It was actually a pretty dress ,a navy blue one that was quite long too.

time skips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The function had already started and the hall was already filled with guests. And to no surprises at all the media was there too .

'' Ash come on let's go already''Corey came into my room. Of course like always she looked stunning .

''I know i'm coming '' I said brushing my hair for the last time .I had decided that i would put on a little make up ,which was Jess' work and let my hair flow down my back for today. It was long , wavy and bounce. With one last brush i got up from my chair and followed Corey and Jess was right in front of me.

'' wow'' Jess said looking down at the people who were downstairs. I was completely mesmerized by the finishing touches of the decorations .It was dark and aesthetic just the way i liked it ....you could have thought it was mafia party.

''Come on let's go '' Corey said  and with that we all started descending down the stairs. I could feel that all eyes were on us three going down the stairs. I saw some ladies giving us looks that really said a lot but who am i to care. 

When we were down the staircase i spotted my dad sitting with some men on what looked like a VIP sector but he was giving me a smile nonetheless .My mom on the other side was looking at me with widened eyes and i don't know if she was surprised that i actually showed up or the fact that i was actually dressed for a function , properly this time. I just shrugged her off and started looking around the hall.

As expected , everyone was dressed to perfection .All ladies were either wearing gowns or just big dresses in general, with huge hills . I turned back to were my dad was sitting and noticed that among all the men that were sitting at the VIP section , one of them looked unfamiliar. He had a blank face but he had this dark aura that he carried . He's whole posture was screaming authority and power with his drink in hand. To my random guess my mind just said that's definitely The Antonio Alfredo . There were bodyguards that were surrounding the section. 

'' Hello beautiful'' i suddenly heard a voice at the side of my heard .I swear i would have punched that person but i knew exactly who's voice it belonged to.

'' Lamer'' i said not  even bothering to look at him.
T

his was going to be a hell of a night I could feel it.

He's here ya'll 

Hey guys

please vote and  comment