Yoonie - ot6 × kid yg !

Where yoongi is the adopted kid of 6 men who are in relationship with each other

OT6 ! Dad !

Yoongi ! Kid !

Yoongi - 8 years old

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Jungkook )

There in the large mansion , 6 grown up guys are chasing behind a small little kid who is dodjing all of their attempts but he finally got caught by the 'muscle dad' as he like to call him . He started to wiggle his little body to let go of the hold but it only made the guy who is holding him to gently tighten his grip as to not to hurt the boy .

As other five saw that their little one was caught by muscle pig ,they let out a sigh of relief but it soon turned into concern when they heard a cry from the little boy . "Kook leave him , you're crushing him by your muscles " Taehyung said and quickly went to Jungkook to get the said little boy in his embrace .

Jungkook reluctantly gave the child to Taehyung . Now the said child started to giggle as Taehyung and Hobi started to tickle him .
Now Jungkook was the one pouting . Jin who saw this went to the younger and kissed his pout .

Jungkook sighed in the kiss " kook , why are you being gloomy all of a sudden ? " Namjoon asked him as he saw Jungkook was sulking " Hyung, why does yoongi doesn't love me ? " He asked looking at the said child who was busy giggling with Jimin helping him to protect him from the tickle monsters . He also wanted to play with him but Yoongi only started to cry when he is in his embrace .

Jin hugged Jungkook as he saw how Jungkook's eyes became glossy . Even though he looked like a mafia leader he is very sensitive they knew it that's why Namjoon and jin hugged him and then Hobi hugged then the other 2 also hugged him which became group hug .

They stood like that for few minutes in silence , but then they felt that someone was going inside their legs and they knew who was that .Then Jungkook felt like some one hugged his leg so when he saw yoongi hugging him he was surprised and others were also shocked they thought yoongi didn't like him . So when they saw this scene they were surely suprised.

Yoongi looked up and saw tears in his muscle appa' s eyes .He thought he was hurt so he spreaded his arms .Jungkook saw that and he took yoongi in his embrace and looked at yoongi . Yoongi used his small hands to rub his papa's tears . Jungkook smiled and looked at their son . " appa ,don't worry yoonie will make the pain go away " He said and kissed Jungkook 's cheek like his Jimin appa would do when he is hurt .

Jungkook began to show his wide bunny smile at his son who also showed his gummy smile to him . Jungkook was finally relieved that yoonie didn't hate him after all. He began to pepper yoongi's face with kisses , which was then joined by the other five guys , who then began to tickle yoonie to make their little one giggle .

However they forget the sole purpose of bathing yoongi and began to play with him .

____________________________😸😸😸😸____________________________

(Seokjin )

Jin who is the chef of their house began to cook for his boyfriends who would come within an hour from their job . He stopped for a while and went inside his little one's bedroom , yoongi was sleeping peacefully. Yoongi is so cute even when he is sleeping .