XVIII. Heir

a/n: this chapter marks the beginning of what I consider part 2 of this story. also, ⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️ the beginning of this scene contains nonconsensual sex. please be careful if that triggers you!

You reclined back on the bad passively as Claude placed wet, open-mouthed kisses against your neck, sucking on the skin and leaving dark marks wherever he went. Letting out a soft breath through your nose, you resigned yourself to not moving, knowing that the quicker he finished, the quicker he would leave you alone.

"You're so pretty," he murmured, "I'm so lucky."

Luck. Luck had nothing to do with this sham of an engagement. You had been attacked by some mysterious outside force and sent to Triura. When your blood was tested, it was revealed that you were an Eldian, but instead of kicking you to the curb, as most countries would have when faced with a wayward Eldian girl without her memories, the Triurans saw an opportunity.

"You'll be such a good mother. I can already imagine it. You'll be even prettier filled with my children," Claude said. In and out, in and out, the motions were painful and repetitive. You knew what to expect and so you just closed your eyes, willing it to be over soon.

Claude Tybur. The youngest of the three siblings, though still quite a few years older than you were. He was also famously the cruelest when compared with his unassuming sister Lara and his charismatic brother Willy.

Triura needed an alliance with the powerful Tybur family. The Tybur family needed a noble Eldian girl to marry to Claude so that he could produce heirs, one of which might inherit the Warhammer Titan once whoever the current holder might be's time ran out. You solved both problems.

So you were adopted into the Triuran royal family, given the title of princess and then nearly immediately given away to Claude, who was delighted to have a bride as young and beautiful as you. It was a matter of pride for him.

You, for one, were in no position to complain. You were spoiled, whether in Triura or in Marley. Everything you wanted, you got. If you had to put up with Claude's cruelty for the few minutes you saw him each day, then so be it.

In and out, in and out. You wanted him off of you. You never wanted him to come near you again. You did not move. As always, you let him have his wicked way with you. You had no choice, after all.

"Do you think this'll be the one?" he grunted, face flushed.

"I should hope not. It would be shameful if we were to have a child out of wedlock," you responded.

This was the wrong answer. Claude's hand went around your neck, and the other shoved its fingers down your throat.

"You need to have as many children as possible in order to continue the Tybur line and ensure that there is a proper candidate for the Warhammer Titan. If you know what's best for you, you'll take this time. And out of wedlock? Shame? You needn't worry about that. Do not forget your place, Eldian whore. You are only here because I allow it, but I can replace you easily if I so choose. Triura wouldn't do anything. You are alone; you have no friends or allies. You belong to me. Do you understand?" he said. You nodded frantically, tears slipping out of your eyes as you stared into his cold, dead blue ones. He gave you a pleased smile, removing his fingers from your mouth and his hand from your throat. Bending down, he nuzzled the very spot he had just bruised.

"That's right, pretty girl. You're so good," he cooed mockingly, caressing your sides and cupping your jaw until he finished, after which he collapsed on top of you, falling asleep within seconds, leaving you a mess with no escape.

Unbidden, a pair of jade green eyes flashed across your mind, and you frowned. Checking to make sure Claude was truly asleep, you sighed, whispering an apology to them.