Chapter 8: The Reaper At Work

Yato was now inside of a cave as he could now be seen relaxing as he has just come from fighting against forty earth ninja. Which he unlike, other leaf ninja is a one man solider as he could heal himself with medical Ninjutsu that Tsunade taught him.

Even though Yato wasn't on Tsunade level of medical Ninjutsu he was still at a good enough level.

Yato also didn't want a squad because he felt they would be unable to handle being on the front line of the battlefield twenty four seven. As he was being attacked non stop and hasn't gotten any proper sleep only five minutes is what he need of sleep.

Which Yato had invented a new technique that being, "micro-sleep" which which these naps are no longer than twenty to thirty minutes they are more replenishing and much harder to wake up from.

Meaning Yato can take that of a quick nap and make if feel as if he took a several hour long nap, as he mastered the ability to briefly fall unconscious for very short periods of time. Whilst at the same time, he will instantly wake up once somebody goes within that of two meters of him, this alone takes a great deal of skill and mastery but he had done this when he was young.

Yato often using this while on longer missions, as even though he can go a whole two weeks without sleep and not even getting tired at all but still, he still finds himself wanting to sleep, only doing this once he feels comfortable.

Yato has gotten pretty much used to not getting much sleep as he had fought for a straight week once. With zero sleep and food just being, a one man army he now was not needing any help so his fellow comrades dont get hurt.

Yato could sense that some of his near by traps we're going off which he had began thinking of how many enemies are approaching him.

Yato the put his ear to the ground hearing the vibrations as he could hear thirteen footsteps which he had then let out sigh.

'I can never get a few minutes of rest can I?' Yato thought to himself as he had then drew his ever so famous blade.

Yato had found this weapon when he was younger in his grand father bedroom and suspected that he used it when he was younger

Yato had found this weapon when he was younger in his grand father bedroom and suspected that he used it when he was younger. Which he had decided to use his grandfather weapon as a respect for his grand father so Yato now just sighed.

Yato had then heared another near by explosion which was getting closer so he then jumped up into the tree's and began his plan.

(Timeskip)

Yato had now watched from afar, as some ninjas we're approaching as he had placed a multitude of traps. He had then listened, as the other ninja we're getting closer so he then cut a wire which had sent a gigantic huge log.

The stone ninja easily dodged the log but Yato had just activated a paper bomb that he had placed in the log. So when the log exploded it caused instead wood scattering kunai scattered which each had a paper bomb tag attached.