19: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘈𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘳•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

Earlier:

Earlier:

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I scanned everyone's body language who were present in the room, standing there awkwardly not knowing what I'd be asking or telling them.

"Do any of you know why I have you here?"

All my guards, my women and men looked at each other, confused and then back at me and shook their head.

"You 39 people are going to witness something today..... Something fun."

"But boss there's 40 people here" obviously he had to speak up not knowing that he'll be the one putting on a show for every 39 of the people.

I dismissed his voice and stuffed my hands inside my pockets.

"A month ago, Jade hired new recruits and one of them just happens to be Terence. Terence, come here beside me. Right where you belong."

His eyes widened when I looked right at him.

He slowly walked up to me and stood beside me.

"Terrence, everyone. Everyone....... Meet the rat."

Eyebrows shot up, jaw dropped, and gasps were heard.

I saw Terence gulp from my peripheral vision and I smirked.

"There's only one type of person who gets to stand beside me...... My traitors.... It's easier to snap their neck within reach."

Levi and Santino had their murderous looks fixated on Terence who was looking back at them with the same amount of energy.

"Dovremmo parlare tutti in italiano perché è la lingua madre di Terence." (We all should speak in Italian, as Terence is quite aware of it.)

My team knew italian so all of them grew more confused when I said my sentence.

"Boss.... It-it is not what you think." I turned to him with raised eyebrows.

"Oh.... No?" He immediately shook his head making me ball my fists.

I fucking despise liars.

"I-it was Jade! She was always suspicious! Plus she's not even here right now. I bet sh-"

I interrupted his shit talk by raising my hand.

"Oh she is a traitor...... But she didn't betray me."

On cue, Jade walked in making everyone's eyes snap to her.