𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪

⚠️ ⚠️Warning ⚠️ ⚠️

: Mild violence and Homophobia

'Can't meet you, the only one who knows my answer
Before it comes to an end
I wanna know everything '

The night was definitely beautiful. She always had been. There were only few words to describe her.

But Jungkook's voice was beyond everything. Never in his wildest dream Taehyung thought that Jungkook has such a mesmerizing voice. The soothing tone was like an enchantment , slowly spreading through the air and sipping through the listeners mind.

'No matter what, rain falls
No matter what, darkness erases
Keep your eyes open and feel it, you are not alone ~ '

There are musics which push you to oblivion , throw us into a whirlpool of emotions which are so basic yet out of our conscious mind. Music which stirs our long lost thoughts . Make us wish for something unknown.

There was a bonfire in the middle of the camp site where six figures were surrounding it in an asymmetric pattern. Taehyung squinted through the darkness behind him. Different size of shadows were creating silhouettes at the periphery of the circle. Someone might mistake them as ghosts from far. Up in the hills, some lamps were blinking , looking like little stars. Probably from those wooden cottages thay had seen earlier.

Taehyung buttoned up his denim jacket and snuggled into it a little more. A fair amount of chill was present in the crisp summer breeze due to the high altitude. He would have brought something warmer if he knew it before.The whole atmosphere was really pleasant, yet unearthly.

And there sat Jungkook. A three stringed ukulele was resting on his lap . Everyone became silent after his beautiful performance. The ukelele's slender arches and curves were shining in the firelight , spreading a vintage effect in the Surroundings. But it's owner was more ethereal. He was like Sirius who had fallen from this very sky to this earth , shining brightly , glowing in front of this earthly fire. What a sight .

'Wanna help me out?' Jimin asked Taehyung, pulling him out of his splendid daydream ( or night dream , 😅😅insert a Seokjin pun) .

'Yeah sure. Pass me the seasoning bowl.'

Well, they were preparing for a barbecue party . Jimin who had his sleeves rolled to his elbow, passed him the lemon sauce bowl a little gingerly. Clearly having a hard time with cooking. Taehyung took the brush and started to brush the chickens lightly. Dude , it really took a lot not to drool on it though.

'No network man, can't call my sister.' Hobi sighed.

'It's ok Hobie , let her live her life. She is a grown up woman. Don't bug her so much. ' jimin said , laughing a little.

'She is not that grown up though, my little sister.'

'Sad life , having such an overwhelming big brother. Bet you scared all the boys who have approached her.' Jin nearly pouted.

Well, Jin is quite a headstrong person, Taehyung guessed. Six shots already, and it's evident he was having fun with his 'babies'.

Wait.

'Jin hit on Kierra on the very first day.' Jimin whispered to Taehyung's ears, suppressing his laughter.

'You.' Hobi glared at Jin. 'Move your fucking eyes away from my sister. Don't you dare to flirt with her ever again. Or else get ready to replace all of your bones with something else.'

'You are no fun. Scary old dude. Always making my life hell. No one understands me.' Jin sulked , hugging the beer bottle to his chest.

'Only when it comes to my sister , otherwise I am all-times favorite Jung Hoseok , the ultimate sun in this sky.'